JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for the health but only 2 times a year

Reviewer1863256により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

My sister is nutricionist and told me this multivitamins are really good, but with any vitamins we should only be on it for 3 months at a time and twice a year, to give your immune system a boost.

Proved to work

Reviewer3333841により Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

I live in Finland which is a very dark place to live at this time of year. I need a strong vitamin product during the winter (and why not summer time, too). Solgar VM-75 totally keeps me going all day, making me for example clean the bathroom tiles or coffee maker or whatever from morning 'til night... which I usually haven't been up to during the winter time. I haven't noticed any side effects either, so I can recommend this product to almost anyone in need of good quality vitamins!

Solgar VM 75 180 Tabs

Reviewer1349359により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this Solgar vitamin/mineral supplement for years. I like the convenience of 1 tablet per day. iHerb got my order to me quickly and with great customer service. The price is excellent.

Best multi ever

Reviewer2662207により May 01, 2010 に掲載

Been using & recommending this multi for 30+ years.

Solgar is the best

Loretoにより Sep 04, 2009 に掲載

incredible that a so small capsule contains so many nutrients

Great

Reviewer2152030により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

I have always found Solgar products to be good. This is no exception. I don't get the feeling of hunger that I sometimes get from other vitamins that are loaded with additional sugar, which often tend to spike the GI index. Great product overall.

Solgar

Reviewer2603155により Nov 25, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. I love Solgar as they use top ingredients.

Old Faithful

Reviewer1769509により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

Best and most affordable full line one a days. Taken them for years and they DO make me feel better

with Chelated Minerals

Reviewer1134057により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I changed to this brand for the Chelated Minerals. Just started taking them, seem as good as my other ones, and a bit cheaper as well, as I only take 1 per day , not two.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best all-around multi - look no further !

Reviewer3045797により Aug 09, 2008 に掲載

A TRUE one-a-day broad spectrum multiple vitamin & mineral supplement. This is a best I have ever found. It doesn't have trivial amounts of everything, it has useful amounts of at least the B's - the 75 stands for 75 mg of each of the B vitamins.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40