JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for the health but only 2 times a year

Reviewer1863256により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

My sister is nutricionist and told me this multivitamins are really good, but with any vitamins we should only be on it for 3 months at a time and twice a year, to give your immune system a boost.

Proved to work

Reviewer3333841により Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

I live in Finland which is a very dark place to live at this time of year. I need a strong vitamin product during the winter (and why not summer time, too). Solgar VM-75 totally keeps me going all day, making me for example clean the bathroom tiles or coffee maker or whatever from morning 'til night... which I usually haven't been up to during the winter time. I haven't noticed any side effects either, so I can recommend this product to almost anyone in need of good quality vitamins!

Solgar VM 75 180 Tabs

Reviewer1349359により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this Solgar vitamin/mineral supplement for years. I like the convenience of 1 tablet per day. iHerb got my order to me quickly and with great customer service. The price is excellent.

Best multi ever

Reviewer2662207により May 01, 2010 に掲載

Been using & recommending this multi for 30+ years.

Solgar is the best

Loretoにより Sep 04, 2009 に掲載

incredible that a so small capsule contains so many nutrients

Great

Reviewer2152030により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

I have always found Solgar products to be good. This is no exception. I don't get the feeling of hunger that I sometimes get from other vitamins that are loaded with additional sugar, which often tend to spike the GI index. Great product overall.

Solgar

Reviewer2603155により Nov 25, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. I love Solgar as they use top ingredients.

Old Faithful

Reviewer1769509により Dec 05, 2011 に掲載

Best and most affordable full line one a days. Taken them for years and they DO make me feel better

with Chelated Minerals

Reviewer1134057により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I changed to this brand for the Chelated Minerals. Just started taking them, seem as good as my other ones, and a bit cheaper as well, as I only take 1 per day , not two.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Multiple Vitamin, not good for me

Reviewer2488788により Apr 24, 2011 に掲載

This multiple gave me headaches. To be fair, I'm very sensitive to products and had hoped, being Solgar, for the best. I gave it to a friend and she's fine with it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 43