JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer2143084により Jun 30, 2009 に掲載

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

High quality

Reviewer3048344により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Reviewer1999653により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

Great product...

Reviewer2262549により Nov 09, 2010 に掲載

heals the gut!

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer3295917により Aug 26, 2009 に掲載

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

Solgar - Top of the list

Reviewer3237124により Oct 20, 2008 に掲載

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

11 years of preventing canker sores

Reviewer1898058により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

An Amazing Product

4845457653881301211により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It is waiting on the shelf right now...

Reviewer1867804により Nov 02, 2010 に掲載

...because I use hydrocortison for my adrenal glands. I understand it is better not to use both at the same time. But I will try Licorice Root when the doctor orders me off cortison.

great

5603351338869984388により May 15, 2016 に掲載

got this for my father 'cause the price in my country is outrageous. he's really happy with it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12