JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very effective

4628236465696828468により Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

Having used several other Solgar products, and needing a day to day detox - especially from heavy metals in water, the air, etc - I began taking 2 a day of this product. After only 3 days I began to experience symptoms of detoxing too quickly. I am in my 60's, and for over 40 years I had been affected by mercury poisoning (from amalgam fillings, which were removed 17 years ago), so I have to go easy on the Chlorella, as it works just too well!! I am now planning to take one capsule every other day to give my body time to adjust. This product is *very* effective, so if you have a sensitive body like I have I suggest you build up your dosage slowly.

Good product. Excellent price

4854202596783828340により Aug 27, 2015 に掲載

A good product for people who do not eat well as I do. Food additive necessary.

Chlorella

5530762199593109652により Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

Perfect product.

solgar chorella

4945672219878736095により Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

I trust Solgar and iherb. Solgar's products are solid and good. iherb has never let me down, and I can always order $20 in products and get free shipping.

Great!

5270758264851803157により Dec 11, 2014 に掲載

My Husband is a mechanic, so he is around metals and oils and fumes all day. This is really a great option to help him keep his system as strong and clean as possible.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The best for an excellent price

Reviewer2869923により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I just love all the Solgar products. So, the chlorella as well. And because its 3 times more expensive here in The Netherlands, I order it at IHerb. Same product for a much better price. Fast delivery as well. In 2-3 workdays on your doormat!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I have been using chlorella for years

Reviewer1963608により Sep 13, 2011 に掲載

Happy with this chlorella. I have been using chlorella for years, this is the first time with Solgar. It does wonders for the skin, helps keep me from getting low iron. People think I'm 15 years younger than I am and I attribute it largely to this.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

From Poland.

Reviewer1628051により Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

That good product.

Very Good

Reviewer1369475により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

Very good, utmost quality.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The iron of chlorella

Reviewer1343999により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

They could try to include less iron

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12