JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Glad to find it

Reviewer2341838により Aug 13, 2010 に掲載

I love the Solgar products, they dissolve so quickly and have been recommended by several doctors.. My husband isn't able to take magnesium or zinc and not many companies make a plain calcium with vitamin D.. I use the Solgar calcium citrate with the magnesium and D myself and have been very pleased with all the products I have used from this company.

Good Product

Reviewer3308983により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I am living with CFS. I take the calcium because I read the citrate form is most easily absorbed. I take it with Magnesium aspartate. The combo improves my sleep.

Excellent quality!

Reviewer3060686により Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

Solgar is a brand I trust because of the quality ingedients. Recommended!

I'ts ok

Reviewer1532426により Jul 24, 2013 に掲載

I've only taken this for a week...very large pills but easy to swallow. So far I'm only taking 2 a day I will increase it slowly. I needed calcium that would survive stomach acid and this form of calcium (citrate) is suppose to be effective if you have heartburn, gerd, etc. As with Calcium Carbonate this does not constipate me. I am going to order straight Vitamin d3 because I don't think this contains enough to be effective. So far so good!

Strong Bones

5159371361389421019により Aug 23, 2013 に掲載

Vitamin D to help absorb calcium. So handy having in the one pill.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3180195により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

leg cramps be gone!

Reviewer1090200により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

This calcium dissolves fast and seems to rid me of leg cramps-- I like that thanks Solgar and iHerbs you are a great team!

Solgar-Calcium-Citrate-with-Vitamin-D3

Reviewer1211967により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Wouldn't use any other Calcium product.

Very good!!!

4892528782139184965により May 02, 2014 に掲載

I really think that it is the best choice among other products of calcium citrate. The price is really convenient! Serving size is devided in 4 tablets-and that is really great for your organism. Also the amount of calcium and vitamin D3 in serving-is perfect!

Good!

5173983207495968027により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

Would be better if it has magnesium added for better absorption. Caps size is a little big to swallow.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24