JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent Source of Calcium for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers

Reviewer2398514により May 27, 2013 に掲載

My wife has been using this calcium complex for several months now. We have noticed less joint stiffness and pain. We're hoping to reverse her loss of bone density due to pregnancy and nursing and will update this review after we've confirmed the efficacy for this type of application. We've continued buying this to be able to continuously take its highly absorbable form of calcium. PROs: -Complete Complex of synergistic vitamins and minerals -High calcium uptake in bones and teeth -Use of Albion Minerals from high quality sources (patented process) -Pills are coated to make them easier to swallow and to prevent feeling the typical chalkiness of calcium pills CONs: -Pills are large and some people may have difficulty swallowing, even one at a time We do highly recommend this product. Solgar has been around since 1947 and is a trusted name. The only reason we have given 4 stars is that there is not an option for a smaller pill size for this particular complex.

potent

5290016073652268367により Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

potent calcium

Good product for bones

4789441438335648417により May 07, 2015 に掲載

Tablets are big but this is a good product. bought it for my father in low, he is in his 70-ties and broke his hand.

Great!

5554574629684768058により Jul 20, 2015 に掲載

Ever since I took this vitamin, I felt better and my skin cleared up.

A very good combination

5302781962227936516により May 27, 2015 に掲載

It is a nice complex with not only calcium, but also other mineral that you need to take together in order to increase absorption. K2, Magnesium, and Zinc especially. The tablets are large and you need to take 4 at a time for the does, that is a bit of a down side.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5703850621387951502により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product

ISLANDにより Jun 25, 2016 に掲載

Excellent product

The pills are Too big

Reviewer3012935により Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

The pills are Too big, I could not swallow them. I nearly choked. I stopped using the product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10