JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice

Reviewer1089203により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

Very moisturising, great for mature skin!

1st order

Reviewer3286433により Dec 31, 2011 に掲載

Supplements helped my daughters psorasis on her face so am trying the night cream now. Fast delivery

Night Cream

Reviewer3301371により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

The worst I've ever tried

Reviewer1152715により Nov 17, 2014 に掲載

Had high expectations of this cream. I think I may have got an old jar of this. It's very thick and does not absorb very well. Not very hydrating either. It's that thick and dry it's sitting on my face rather than being absorbed. Very disapointed. I think the only thing really that my money has paid for is the fancy jar. Will not be buying again. Total waste of money.

Great Product

5344853034095456471により Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

Great price

love it

Reviewer2932508により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

Great moisterizer. Great for my.combination skin.

OK, but can be better

Reviewer2975194により Jan 19, 2013 に掲載

Cream zakzyvala by description. The effect of the cream did not notice. Thought he was a bit tightens the skin. The texture of the cream is pleasant. Flavor is not intrusive, but nothing special. probably worth a try to the people who have skin prone to oiliness.Крем закзывала по описанию. Эффект крема не заметила. Показалось, что он немного стягивает кожу. Текстура крема приятная. Аромат не навязчивый, но ничего особенного. наверное, стоит попробовать тем людям, у кого кожа склонна к жирности.

very good

5057888821194426476により Aug 18, 2016 に掲載

Night cream for sleeping

great

5116637343885658330により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

very good cream

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Night Cream

Reviewer2816703により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

Wonderful smelling cream. Living in Arizona, I use it during the day. Great moisturizer.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11