Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Cellular Support, with Omega 7, 60 Veggie Softgels

¥ 2446.12
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (7)

Excellent for skin texture

Posted by 5421770533269368492 on Jun 21, 2013

It took a while, but after three weeks of using this supplement (2 softgels a day), there is less pigmentation and my skin looks brighter and healthier.

Actually Works!

Posted by Reviewer2889812 From Washington on Jun 28, 2013

I've had a rash that many different types of allopathic medications did not help. One health care professional offered a "Black Box" cream which I refused, so the rash continued until I found this product. These softgels help quite a bit. The rash is not completely gone but is remarkably better. A great product. I will continue to use it.

Excellent product

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Jun 19, 2013

Good product

Cellular support softgels

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Oct 16, 2013

I purchased this hoping to decrease inflammation and lose weight but I guess I need to use this product longer in order to see any effect. I did feel that I didn't want to snack in between meals but I am not sure if it is because of this product. I will continue for another couple of months more.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST