Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Cellular Support, with Omega 7, 60 Veggie Softgels

¥2,611
¥3,264
¥ 2611.34
Savings of: ¥653 (20% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (7)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent for skin texture

Posted by 5421770533269368492 on Jun 21, 2013

It took a while, but after three weeks of using this supplement (2 softgels a day), there is less pigmentation and my skin looks brighter and healthier.

Actually Works!

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

I've had a rash that many different types of allopathic medications did not help. One health care professional offered a "Black Box" cream which I refused, so the rash continued until I found this product. These softgels help quite a bit. The rash is not completely gone but is remarkably better. A great product. I will continue to use it.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Sibu company - a company that you dont need to trust

Posted by 4711898423267608733 on Jun 19, 2014

I ordered 3 boxes of this product I received today and i am very upset - In product image on iHerb, you can see on the product image, the USDA Organic logo, in reality there is no USDA organic logo on the box or product. Also no text about usda and certification. This company lying shamelessly, unreliable There really is no USDA logo on the packaging / product in real. I dont recomand this product for anyone. containing carrageenan, maltitol very dangerous chimicals

Excellent product

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Jun 19, 2013

Good product

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1543514 on Aug 14, 2014

I had a big problem with mouth ulcers. I have been taking sea buckthorn oil for about 2 years and as long as I take it I am clear of ulcers!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »