JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product!!!

5611048045912034870により May 21, 2014 に掲載

I am a hot yoga teacher, constantly have problems with dehyration or breakouts if i don't clean up probably. I use the product in mornings and at nights, it keeps my skins refreshed in the mornings and less breakouts now!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for mixed mature skin

5219788476217161666により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

great for mature mixed skin, during the summer or mild weather, non clogging if I wear it without other face creams, no overwheleming scent which is perfect! will buy again!

didnt' do anything...

Reviewer1683499により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

i like how it absorbs so fast into my skin but didn't do anything to my skin.

Nice, But Not For That Price

maktubにより Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

Price and longevity are what mostly caused me to give this product a low rating. It just didn't last long enough to be worth the price I paid (or more accurately, would have to pay if I repeat ordered). As to function, I used the soap that goes with this serum and perhaps that is why I didn't notice any dramatic results. The soap does so much for my skin on its own that it would be hard to notice any more. However, I can say that the smell was good, for me and I noticed that after usage, my skin did feel more moist and plumper.

the fouth time buying

5457976750347463306により Sep 13, 2015 に掲載

this one is very good for damage skin.,the fouth time I buying

Light, hydrating.

DesertLivingにより Aug 02, 2016 に掲載

Very nice serum. Light and soaks into skin well. I think all skin types would do well with this product.

good for face