JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very nice shampoo!

DemureAngelにより Jun 04, 2010 に掲載

I love this shampoo! This is my first time using Shikai products. It keeps my color longer and very gentle. I'm glad I bought two of them.

Color enhancer

Reviewer1348336により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

Maintains and enhances the color in my hair much longer than other shampoos.

Great Product

Reviewer2361456により Nov 14, 2008 に掲載

Helps my color last longer.

Love

Reviewer3136276により May 08, 2009 に掲載

This is one of 3 Shikai products I have purchased and I am very happy with it. I would recommend it with the Shikai's Natural Everyday Conditioner for color treated hair as well. Even without conditioner it doesn't leave my thick curly hair flat. Very nice.

love the smell

Reviewer1132826により Feb 10, 2010 に掲載

I have only been using this shampoo for about 2 weeks, but it has been working great so far. I love the smell, it reminds me of being in a beauty salon. It suds up very nicely.

Great

Reviewer1466433により Apr 02, 2010 に掲載

Great lather, which it hard to find in a natural shampoo.

Great for fine hair

Reviewer2002071により May 03, 2010 に掲載

Works great with highlights. I used it a few days before having my hair processed...and even the very next day. I've been using it ever since for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy with the results. Pairs nicely with the Intensive Repair Conditioner for colored hair.

Works well

Reviewer1963608により Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

This works well. The Skikai leave in spray on conditioner is the only conditioner I have EVER liked. Used together, my hair doesn't suffer so much from swimming in chlorinated water.

Very good value

Reviewer2472461により Oct 02, 2009 に掲載

This shampoo feels like a build-up removing shampoo - hair is squeaky clean after using it, so must use conditioner afterwards. I haven't been using it long enough to see if it truly helps with maintaining color, but overall I like it - good value.

Great product!

4991168715708109329により Mar 01, 2016 に掲載

I've been using this shampoo since 2013. It provides very gentle care for my hair and I haven't had any problems with it. If you use natural oil masks for your hair like I sometimes do (or some heavier products), maybe you'll need to use a little more of the shampoo or shampoo twice, but otherwise it cleans hair nicely.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37