JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it

BeautifulDreamerにより Sep 04, 2006 に掲載

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1937914により Feb 07, 2010 に掲載

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Best online purchase!

Reviewer2953697により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

pretty good

Reviewer2171330により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

not bad, gets the tangles out but leaves hair kinda heavy

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Conditioner

Reviewer2992903により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

leaves hair very shiny and silky

Not bad

Reviewer3032294により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

Nice conditioner, but I've observed no higlighting effect.

Great color and shine

5512172399978930537により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

Noticeable color and shine after using this product, but doesn't condition really well. Need a detangle spray after using.

Terrible

Reviewer2165891により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

I wanted to like this conditioner, I really did. I love the shampoo - great scent, and my colored hair is holding pretty well. But the conditioner is simply awful. My hair is pretty fine, wavy/curly, and a little longer than shoulder length, and undamaged - I rarely use heat to dry my hair. As long as I use a conditioner of some quality, my hair is shiny and the curls look good. I used this product 3 times, and the first 2 my hair looked absolutely awful - limp, dull, and stringy. The third time I used Nexxus leave-in conditioner after, hoping that would help. It didn't. I would NEVER buy this again.

I liked this product

Reviewer1168562により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

I use this conditioner with Shikai, Henna Gold, Highlighting Shampoo - they are very good in a pair

Soft and shiny

Reviewer1348336により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

Makes my hair look very shiny and feel very soft.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32