JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1937914により Feb 07, 2010 に掲載

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Love it

BeautifulDreamerにより Sep 04, 2006 に掲載

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

Best online purchase!

Reviewer2953697により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Conditioner

Reviewer2992903により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

leaves hair very shiny and silky

Not bad

Reviewer3032294により Apr 10, 2012 に掲載

Nice conditioner, but I've observed no higlighting effect.

pretty good

Reviewer2171330により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

not bad, gets the tangles out but leaves hair kinda heavy

Great color and shine

5512172399978930537により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

Noticeable color and shine after using this product, but doesn't condition really well. Need a detangle spray after using.

Terrible

Reviewer2165891により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

I wanted to like this conditioner, I really did. I love the shampoo - great scent, and my colored hair is holding pretty well. But the conditioner is simply awful. My hair is pretty fine, wavy/curly, and a little longer than shoulder length, and undamaged - I rarely use heat to dry my hair. As long as I use a conditioner of some quality, my hair is shiny and the curls look good. I used this product 3 times, and the first 2 my hair looked absolutely awful - limp, dull, and stringy. The third time I used Nexxus leave-in conditioner after, hoping that would help. It didn't. I would NEVER buy this again.

Great!

5302325242388310979により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

I use it together with the shampoo and the hair-washing experience is thoroughly enjoyable:) Hair is smooth, silky, shiny and smells good. Will continue using ti!

That Golden Feeling!

5561125738054274035により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

It does give that henna highlight, making each hair strand a shinny coating that my friends praised. It also gives your grey strands a glossy finish which was unexpected. A little goes a long way for this brand.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32