iHerbは初めての方?

Sedona Labs, Sedona D-RiboseM, Muscle & Energy Support, 12 oz (340 g)

¥4,271
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer3109449 on Apr 20, 2012

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Easy to use, but without results

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013