JA

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3109449により Apr 20, 2012 に掲載

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Excellent product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4804930899283154309により Nov 24, 2014 に掲載

Best tasting ribose product in the market. Best composition. Effective in the treatment of CFS (10 g/day minimum portion.)

D-Ribose M

Reviewer2698032により Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I have been taking this product for several years now because it is recommended for heart health (Dr. Sinatra, metabolic cardiologist) as one of the "fabulous four." It is also for muscle pain issues and fibromyalgia. It's is tasty and from a reputable manufacturer. Great price.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Easy to use, but without results

volcanoにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載