JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Wow, it really works!

Reviewer2702195により Oct 10, 2008 に掲載

I was looking for a good probiotic and stumbled across this. I saw the Nasal part and because I've had chronic behind the nose/back of upper throat infections for several years I decided (sceptically) to try it. These infections go on for months and I just drag and feel lousy all the time. I've been to ENT's and because it's not major sinus infections they just don't think anything is wrong. After a month of using this I AM FEELING AMAZINGLY BETTER! No infections, no draggy feeling. It's great.

5 Star Product

Reviewer1521433により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

I am a health care professsional and have seen a drastic rise in sinus related issues these past several years. Chronic sinusitis has been more difficult to address without the use of iFlora Nasal Health. Combined with a good immune system booster, I am now seeing almost 100% improvements amoung my clients. Thanks for this wonderful product.

Great Product !

Reviewer2807741により Aug 27, 2010 に掲載

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

Verdict not out yet

Reviewer1325848により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

I typically take probiotics everyday, but decided to try iFlora Nasal for my dry winter throat and post-nasal drip. I've only taken it about a week 1/2, but the problem seems to have gotten worse. I'll reserve judgment though until I test it longer; perhaps it'll help to increase the dose to the recommended 3 caps per day since right now I'm only taking one.

SUCH A RELIEF !!!!!!

Reviewer1023207により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

I have had chronic sinus pain and infections for years. I am finally pain free. I cannot believe how much this product has helped me. It has to be taken consistently but it is well worth it.

Iflora Nasal Health

Reviewer2216068により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

I tried this product and still had some nighttime congestion. So when I ran out. I did not reorder. But after a week I realized that the congestion was much worse, so I reordered and have been using it ever since. So, it has been very helpful while not eliminating my problem entirely

Probiotics

Reviewer1399490により Mar 19, 2009 に掲載

My husband & I both like this product.........no problem with our allergies. Have recommended it to our friends.

no difference

Reviewer1794079により Mar 05, 2013 に掲載

i don't know if it's doing anything for good or bad. honestly, i could not tell any difference to my (mild) allergy. so i'm sticking to the multi-Probiotic powder (also by iFlora)

iFlora, Nasal Health, New Formula

Reviewer1615669により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

Have taken most of the Veggie Caps and so far do not find they have improved my condition in any way.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sedona make some great products

Reviewer2609182により Mar 20, 2009 に掲載

I only rated this product a three, and should have left this part blank. Read my review on Sedona Labs, iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula, 60 Veggie Caps (SED-21001) I am not sure that I need anything more than the Multi-Probiotic.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19