JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

The Best

5498244779934625755により Apr 11, 2015 に掲載

I have used this for 3 years. It is the best alleegy relief I have ever found!

no difference

Reviewer1794079により Mar 05, 2013 に掲載

i don't know if it's doing anything for good or bad. honestly, i could not tell any difference to my (mild) allergy. so i'm sticking to the multi-Probiotic powder (also by iFlora)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

allergy relief

Reviewer1042457により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

It took 3 weeks, but my allergies have improved dramatically with this, the amazing grass green superfood, chocolate drink once a day & apple cider vinegar tab twice a day. I feel sooooo much better. The prescription medications did not provide me with any relief.

Works Good!

Reviewer2978258により Jun 16, 2011 に掲載

I generally get very congested especially at night, this really helps keep my sinuses clear. I started out taking 1 capsule 3 times a day now it's just one in the AM & 1 in the PM.

Highly recommend!

Reviewer1493454により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

Highly recommend!

Impressive!

Reviewer2086831により Nov 02, 2010 に掲載

This really seems to work. I've been able to go off of my antihistamine without any allergy symptoms, save the occasional sneeze here or there. It seems to drain my sinuses, which is a good thing! I'm pretty impressed so far! I take this with quercetin and bromelain.

Mary Ritt

Reviewer1122432により Sep 25, 2010 に掲載

This seems to decrease my allergy symptoms. So far so good.

Great Product !

Reviewer2807741により Aug 27, 2010 に掲載

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

iFlora, Nasal Health, New Formula

Reviewer1615669により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

Have taken most of the Veggie Caps and so far do not find they have improved my condition in any way.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fixed my problem.

Reviewer2026834により Aug 06, 2009 に掲載

I was getting too much nasal drip ('boogers') constantly. It would itch and interfere with easy breathing, especially noticed when trying to sleep at night. One nostril would always be stuffed up. I was also starting to get some sinus problems which I rarely ever had before. This product after a few weeks put things back to normal - plus I haven't noticed any sinus symptoms at all.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19