JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best bang for your bucks

Reviewer2624820により Jun 15, 2011 に掲載

very high quality probiotic powder!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Reviewer2209625により Mar 13, 2011 に掲載

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

probiotic

Reviewer1036578により Feb 27, 2011 に掲載

great stuff

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1847970により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Reviewer2225055により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very convenient

Reviewer1314005により May 01, 2009 に掲載

Very convenient for those who don't like to swallow pills. You can mix it in juice or whatever.

good product

Reviewer1155219により Feb 25, 2009 に掲載

I like this product. I also like the company.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1016732により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています