JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Gives me energy

energetyxにより Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

This is the first probiotic powder I've tried, in the past I've only taken tablets. This gives me noticeably more energy, and I'm very happy with it. Difficult to measure serving sizes straight from the bottle.

Great

Reviewer1356117により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I use these probiotics in nut spreads, in my morning shakes, in juices. They are great. I struggle a lot with Candida and this has been a great addition to my diet. A teaspoon here and there and I have no trouble what-so-ever. It dissolves quickly and I didn't have to worry about shipping because it's stabilized.

seems to work

Reviewer1794079により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

this is the best i swear it tastes actually _good_ (faintly sweet) (i mix it w/ plain yogurt or fruit)

Good stuff!!

Reviewer2198938により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

I recently found this probiotic and have taken it for about a month now. It's my new favorite probiotic. No fillers and love the powder form, as well as the fact that it doesn't need to be refridgerated.

Works well for me

Reviewer1812104により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

My constant bloating has finally stopped after taking this.

easily soluble

5372818926554994897により May 01, 2014 に掲載

the powder dissolves easily in water, cold tea or juice and is flavorless. I ordered this by mistake (I wanted the capsules) but I would buy this again. It also helped my digestion noticeably.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best bang for your bucks

Reviewer2624820により Jun 15, 2011 に掲載

very high quality probiotic powder!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The Best Probiotics out there.

Reviewer1738511により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

I have tried about 20 different brands and types (or more) and Sedona Labs is by far the best, plus you can keep it in your cupboard. I didn't know if the powder would be as good as the capsules, but they are just as great!

probiotic

Reviewer1036578により Feb 27, 2011 に掲載

great stuff

Very convenient

Reviewer1314005により May 01, 2009 に掲載

Very convenient for those who don't like to swallow pills. You can mix it in juice or whatever.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 23