JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 22

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

digestive helpsis at hand!

Reviewer2591519により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Works wonders for my bowels

Reviewer2290487により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Reviewer1847970により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

Good Probiotic

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2390003により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2631717により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 22