JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2100867により Jan 13, 2015 に掲載

I take a saw palmetto in extract form of 320mg & take 1 of these with it to get the Active Co-Factors of Whole Saw Palmetto Berry which include Organic Acids, Resins, Essential oils and Polysaccharides that are normally missing in an extract. This also contains no additives.

normally

Reviewer3215016により Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

was chosen for the complex supplement for the treatment of prostatitis dosage and a large number of capsules. But a lot of broken capsules, ie the shell is not sufficiently resistant to long-term delivery. switched to another manufacturer

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto,

Reviewer1619447により Dec 06, 2011 に掲載

I like it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works great to stop excess sweating

Reviewer2336876により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

My husband has been using this at 3 capsules a day for a few years now, and we discovered that it has stopped his excess under arm sweating completely. We used to have to buy 'dress shields' to protect his uniform, and now don't. We didn't buy it for this reason, but he has continued to use it because of this, and loves it! I am sure this is protecting his prostate too, but we haven't had any labs in a few years so we don't know. But great stuff.

Good stuff.

Reviewer2589043により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

I had a dripping from the faucet problem lol but now that is fixed taking 2 caps a day lol. Also this stuff is great for libido improves perfomance dramatically. Don't take too much of this stuff I recommend only 1-2 caps a day cause it can also be a bit harsh on the stomach. Not sure about hairloss though not really taking it for that time will tell.

husband counts on it. Excellent

Reviewer1437520により May 17, 2010 に掲載

My husband says it's great. Eclectic Institute has fine quality herbs. Excellent.

Excellent Saw Palmetto

Reviewer1620993により Feb 04, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this brand of Sal Palmetto veggie caps for several years and find them quite satisfactory. And, I was very pleased to be able to get the 240 capsule bottle at such a good price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Reviewer2574188により Jan 26, 2009 に掲載

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

Pretty Good

Reviewer3359986により Aug 19, 2008 に掲載

Using it for helping with my hair loss. Did see some minor hair regrowth.

Thanks!

Reviewer2922516により Jun 25, 2008 に掲載

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13