JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Reviewer3176237により Apr 15, 2007 に掲載

I've used this consistently for day-to-day control of BPH symptoms with good results.

my husband

Reviewer1327367により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

has told me his prostata is benefiting from this product. i have hears it is good for women too

Thanks!

Reviewer2922516により Jun 25, 2008 に掲載

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

husband counts on it. Excellent

Reviewer1437520により May 17, 2010 に掲載

My husband says it's great. Eclectic Institute has fine quality herbs. Excellent.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

works great to stop excess sweating

Reviewer2336876により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

My husband has been using this at 3 capsules a day for a few years now, and we discovered that it has stopped his excess under arm sweating completely. We used to have to buy 'dress shields' to protect his uniform, and now don't. We didn't buy it for this reason, but he has continued to use it because of this, and loves it! I am sure this is protecting his prostate too, but we haven't had any labs in a few years so we don't know. But great stuff.

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2100867により Jan 13, 2015 に掲載

I take a saw palmetto in extract form of 320mg & take 1 of these with it to get the Active Co-Factors of Whole Saw Palmetto Berry which include Organic Acids, Resins, Essential oils and Polysaccharides that are normally missing in an extract. This also contains no additives.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Reviewer2574188により Jan 26, 2009 に掲載

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

Excellent Saw Palmetto

Reviewer1620993により Feb 04, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this brand of Sal Palmetto veggie caps for several years and find them quite satisfactory. And, I was very pleased to be able to get the 240 capsule bottle at such a good price.

Good stuff.

Reviewer2589043により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

I had a dripping from the faucet problem lol but now that is fixed taking 2 caps a day lol. Also this stuff is great for libido improves perfomance dramatically. Don't take too much of this stuff I recommend only 1-2 caps a day cause it can also be a bit harsh on the stomach. Not sure about hairloss though not really taking it for that time will tell.

These are the best!

Reviewer3067648により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

Hubby has used these for quite some time and has not had a problem with prostate. Great value too!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13