JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Reviewer3176237により Apr 15, 2007 に掲載

I've used this consistently for day-to-day control of BPH symptoms with good results.

my husband

Reviewer1327367により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

has told me his prostata is benefiting from this product. i have hears it is good for women too

Thanks!

Reviewer2922516により Jun 25, 2008 に掲載

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

works great to stop excess sweating

Reviewer2336876により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

My husband has been using this at 3 capsules a day for a few years now, and we discovered that it has stopped his excess under arm sweating completely. We used to have to buy 'dress shields' to protect his uniform, and now don't. We didn't buy it for this reason, but he has continued to use it because of this, and loves it! I am sure this is protecting his prostate too, but we haven't had any labs in a few years so we don't know. But great stuff.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Reviewer2574188により Jan 26, 2009 に掲載

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13