JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GR8 Immune Support!

Reviewer2169224により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

We first used the Cold & Flu Sambucol Elderberry 5 yrs ago to help get over a cold. Since we do NOT take flu shots, we decided to use the Immune System Support tablets. After researching Elderberry online, altho we know we can not say this is medically proven, we have taken the Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support tablets (1 in the am & one at nite) for the last 4 yrs during cold/flu season & we have not had the flu! My husband is 85 & I am 70.

Sambucol

Reviewer1420084により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

excellent service!

Reviewer2787238により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

Great taste.

Reviewer1666972により Nov 03, 2010 に掲載

Good price for a tried and true product.

Good taste!

5276501142295594554により Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

Good for me! Reordered already.

Just started

4823289344112713712により Nov 12, 2015 に掲載

Just started few week, it help minimize my sinus

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Keeps flu-ey symptoms at aby

gemsterにより Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

Find it effective if you take it when you feel the flu coming on. Not so effective when symptoms full blown.

Great immune booster

5034854958166379004により Apr 03, 2016 に掲載

Excellent product very useful for rash or cold

Taste acceptable

5045444516653454660により Jun 12, 2016 に掲載

Have always like Sambucol as I used to give my boy the syrup ones. Now Buying this for my husband and he say the taste is okay. So will switch to this for my boy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works to help get you feeling better

Reviewer2904479により Jul 21, 2009 に掲載

My wife says it helps when getting a cold.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14