JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GR8 Immune Support!

Reviewer2169224により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

We first used the Cold & Flu Sambucol Elderberry 5 yrs ago to help get over a cold. Since we do NOT take flu shots, we decided to use the Immune System Support tablets. After researching Elderberry online, altho we know we can not say this is medically proven, we have taken the Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support tablets (1 in the am & one at nite) for the last 4 yrs during cold/flu season & we have not had the flu! My husband is 85 & I am 70.

Sambucol

Reviewer1420084により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

excellent service!

Reviewer2787238により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

I think it works well

MichelXにより Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

Taste is meh, but I don't take it for taste :)

Sour!

5052999705089366930により Sep 28, 2014 に掲載

I got this for my kids but they found it too sour. I'm eating it instead.

Taste yucky

chardonnayにより Nov 15, 2012 に掲載

I gave this to my 3 yr old as a fun chewable. He spited it out. I tried it myself and I also did not like the taste.

Liquid still better

4765876967304409411により Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

The liquid version is still much better than the tablet version. This causes my throat to itch everytime.

Good taste!

5276501142295594554により Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

Good for me! Reordered already.

Great taste.

Reviewer1666972により Nov 03, 2010 に掲載

Good price for a tried and true product.

Just started

4823289344112713712により Nov 12, 2015 に掲載

Just started few week, it help minimize my sinus

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15