JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Sambucol, ブラックエルダーベリー, 免疫システムサポートリキッド, オリジナルフォーミュラ, 7.8 fl oz (230 ml)

カスタマーの評価

商品 21 - 25 の合計 39

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

VERY GOOD FOR THE LUNGS

cgoodstuff10により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 daughters for 7 year already. Now they are both 11 and 10 years old. I find that it helps to strengthen their lungs. They take Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if they develop cough. They recover from cough pretty fast.

It works!

5305270715941627900により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

My kids have been taking this Sambucol original formula for a mth. During which, both husband and myself fell sick but the kids seem to have averted our virus :)

Wonderful

newdayにより Nov 20, 2013 に掲載

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

SAMBEEE

Reviewer1372007により Jan 01, 2011 に掲載

SAMBEEE IS WHAT WE CALL IT IN MY HOME A MUST HAVE FOR FLU IF YOUR AROUND FOLKS WITH FLU TAKE IT AS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE HAS KNOCKED OUT FLU FOR 10 YEARS IN MY HOME (KILLER STUFF)

works

Reviewer2966499により Feb 06, 2011 に掲載

My husband and I have taken sambucol every winter and we rarely get sick. If we do it is a little cold and gone quickly.

商品 21 - 25 の合計 39