JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent immune booster

Reviewer1729244により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

My daughter recently came down with herpangina (hfmd family) and was down with high fever (40.8 deg). No medication was given except voren n panadol. PD told us to expect the high fever to fluctuate over the next 3 days. Thankfully by God's grace, the high fever only lasted 1 day. I gave her the increased dose of sambucol and I believe that helped. She's prone to high fever and it usually takes her 3 to 5 days for fever to go. This time, I believe sambucol helped her to fight against the virus. I hv been using this faithfully for both my girls as maintenance and to prevent them from faliing sick.

Winter time staple

eathealthyにより Dec 28, 2013 に掲載

This is a winter time staple in our household. We give this to our children for 2 weeks of the month, and then take a break for 2 weeks. This perks up their immunity, it is super easy to give and tastes great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Healthy child happy mum!

Reviewer3110486により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

My 3.5 Yr old has been on this daily 1 tsp for around half a year since her mild chicken pox. It keeps the sniffles away!

Beat the flu

Reviewer1307166により Feb 18, 2010 に掲載

Last year my 18 month at the time daughter contracted the flu, we give her Sambucol and although she was quite sick she required no hospitalization and no medication from the doctor. While most other children of similar age we new who got the flu had to be put on a drip.

Build immunity

Reviewer2598754により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

My kids have been having this for a year n it does build up their immunity system. While other kids are sick they are not affect so easily. Buying from Iherbs is cheaper than Singapore outside store.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, For Kids, Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

5215921699686404962により Nov 20, 2014 に掲載

Пили, но все равно болеем.

Been using it for the past 4 years

Reviewer1876446により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

My kids don't fall sick as often, and when they do, it usually doesnt take long to heal. It tastes great, but make sure you don't feed this before bed or remember to brush their teeth after because of the sugar content. I usually gave this in the morning before brushing teeth. Another thing you should take note, instead of giving the recommended amount (my kids are 4.5 yrs and 2 yrs), I gave half of the recommended amount on daily basis. This advise was given by a doctor friend. However when they are sick I usually follow the direction.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

kids did not like the taste

Ahpengにより Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

they prefer the one with vit c and zinc

Still get sick thou

MummyKnowsBestにより Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

I dont know if it helped but there are soo much positive review of this. I gave this to my kid everyday but he still got sick and nope it didnt help shorten the duration of the cold neither, even with the recommended increased dosage. Will monitor again since i bought 8 bottles at one go. Fyi: finished 4 bottles on my 5th. Most likely will not repurchase

Doesn't help much

5537832343010239194により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

It's an OK product. Nothing to shout about. Kids' immune system still haven't improved after 6 bottles.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46