JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

great product!!!

Reviewer2036967により Dec 02, 2011 に掲載

Love these salba seeds. They are loaded with omega-3's and also have a decent amount of amino acids also. Excellent for cleaning out your digestive tract as well.

Increase your energy

Reviewer3071488により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

Salba seeds are great added to oatmeal, fruit salad, smoothies or by the handful. Good source of omega-3 and don't upset my sensitive digestive system.

Salba

Reviewer1701004により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

Used for years, extremely positive results

the real super food

Reviewer1593023により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

an icredible product of nature a real super food there is nothing to compare for a source of energy

Quality seems good

Reviewer1727443により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

Not sure if this is any better than the "off" brand of chia seeds that I used before, but it is definitely good stuff. Chia seeds are a great addition to my diet for energy and regularity. Excellent for keeping the bowels working, in a normal way.

SALBA WHOLE SEED

Reviewer1734326により May 17, 2010 に掲載

THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT GRIND SEEDS AND PUT THEM IN EVERYTHING EVEN ON TOP OF ICE CREAM

Good price, good product

Reviewer1346684により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.

Great for Hydration

serraultにより Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

Lots of fiber, nutrients, and so much more. I take a tbsp a day with water or add some to my morning cereal.

salba

Reviewer1740400により Oct 08, 2009 に掲載

Your salba seed is of the highest quality I have ever bought.After I grind the seed for breakfast there is so much fresh oil in it. I mix it in either cereal or in protein shakes for a creamy texture and great taste. Will keep on buying it while you supply so many thanks

Reviewer3054676により Oct 01, 2009 に掲載

It's an excellent whole food I would never be without!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57