JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good product good price.

Reviewer1563647により Apr 06, 2008 に掲載

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Reviewer1821499により Mar 02, 2008 に掲載

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Reviewer1176824により Jan 28, 2008 に掲載

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Sa;ba

Reviewer1213152により Apr 06, 2008 に掲載

I think it is a good product but the problem for me is that Australian Quarantine checks it and then forwards it to me via a courier service which charges enormously. I hope I can source the product in Australia very soon.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Reviewer1292451により May 08, 2008 に掲載

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Good price, good product

Reviewer1346684により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.

Salba

Reviewer1351087により Jan 23, 2009 に掲載

Great product; I find it very nutritious

Mary

Reviewer1122432により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

I appreciate being able to order this product thru I Herb. It's a good product at a fair price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very good for the system

Reviewer1173006により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

Love this product. I can be added to anything and is so good for you.

Amazing Product!

Reviewer1573938により Oct 23, 2007 に掲載

I am amazed at how I feel since using Salba. I generally don't eat a well balanced diet. Salba helps fill in the nutritian I miss from my poor eating habits and keeps me regular as well. Thanks for this great product!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 78