JA

¥1,332

のセーブ: ¥479 (36 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • This product is sold by weight and the number of sticks will vary from pack to pack as they are hand rolled and the weight will vary from stick to stick.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

like nag champa but...

Reviewer2901939により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

a little sweeter. i prefer super hit.

Love it

Reviewer2463898により Jan 14, 2010 に掲載

I love this product it has unique aroma. I usually do not care for incense. But Super Hit is very pleasant and subtle and does not smell like wood burning like other incense does.I also appreciate Iherbs quick deliveries and large selection of products.

Great Value

Reviewer2372630により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

While I prefer the smell of the Nag Champa, this comes a close second. Has a lovely fragrance which gets rid of the nasty odours that kids, animals, cooking and life in general brings to my home

Smels good!

shadow-girlにより Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

Smells very good! And perfect price for this amount!

Love it

Reviewer2144008により May 26, 2011 に掲載

Can't stop enjoying the scent - peaceful and honey. My true love, succeeded to buy a big pack. Great product for a cheap price.

sweet!

Reviewer3157505により Jun 14, 2009 に掲載

This incense is soooo nice, I burn it in my car and it doesn't leave a stale smell like Nag Champa can. Thanks iherb.com, you are the GREATEST!!!

lovely

4683844517293148629により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

They burn slowly with a intense pleasent citrusy smell

Super Hit Incense

5614306372641542568により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

First of all Satya Sai baba makes very fine high quality incense sticks . Super hit has an amazing smell that lingers through out my home for hours. It has a mellow lightly sweetened scent perfect for unwinding . Very good price also . If you are into incense you have to try this one out.

cheap

5280615812874896036により Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

There is no accounting for tastes, but personally I prefered my old sandalwood sticks from Bali.

Wouldn't Stay Lit

Reviewer2862168により Sep 08, 2009 に掲載

I love the scent but stick after stick refused to burn completey and I'd have to relight. I will not reorder for this reason.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52