JA

¥899

¥1,404

のセーブ: ¥505 (36 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • This product is sold by weight and the number of sticks will vary from pack to pack as they are hand rolled and the weight will vary from stick to stick.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Wonderful thing

antonovkaにより Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

Makes me feel home and really relax.

Super Hit Incense

5614306372641542568により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

First of all Satya Sai baba makes very fine high quality incense sticks . Super hit has an amazing smell that lingers through out my home for hours. It has a mellow lightly sweetened scent perfect for unwinding . Very good price also . If you are into incense you have to try this one out.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Sai Baba

5315970815622042024により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

Good product, very tasty!

New Favorite!!!

5107470955959884823により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

I received a sample of this "Super Hit" incense with my regular order of Nag Champa. It has an amazing spicy soothing aroma that just seems to fill the air with serenity and my family with a lovely sense of peaceful well being. We think it's slightly milder than the Nag Champa, which allows it to blend nicely with other scents in the environment. We love it!

Muy recomendable por calidad-precio

Marlapriにより Jun 19, 2014 に掲載

Personalmente prefiero "Sai Baba, Satya, Nag Champa, Agarbatti Incense Sticks, 100 g" pero éste es más barato, contiene la misma cantidad de incienso y el olor es muy agradable también. Para ir cambiando.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favorit sticks incense

5745509162101207026により Apr 22, 2014 に掲載

And quick delivery

nice

5234340734532172985により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

nice smell

Todo un clásico

Evandyにより Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

Clásico aroma tipo Nag champa pero quizá más intenso. Bueno para limpiezas espeirituales de lugares y o personas. Su olor persiste bastante en el tiempo. Buena relación calidad precio para este clásico y archi famoso incienso.

Indian scent

4921206887878389187により Apr 06, 2014 に掲載

I bought this because a lot of good reviews. I'd like to say that the taste to scent is very individual indeed -- for me the smell is so strong that it reminds me of India

Scent makes sence

4854384891850714439により Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

I am so glad I found iHerb. Now my home once again has the scent of Satya. A hauntingly beautiful aroma. The products i ordered arrived very quickly and in great condition.. I will be continue to place my orders with them; i'll never run out again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51