JA

sveta-goryunにより Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

goed quelity

puikios

Reviewer2735141により Nov 17, 2012 に掲載

Be priekaištų,tik galėtų būti pigesnės:-)Vartoju į jogurtą,vandenį,sugeria daug skysčių.

super puper food

5562098813220740667により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Hi, helped me with gastritis ☺

Does the Job

4857003431287913044により Feb 02, 2014 に掲載

These go great with the shakes I drink, and I include them once in a while. I don't see much of a "filling up" effect as chia seed enthusiasts claim, but maybe that's just me.

Chia!

5370967318126225553により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Black chia seeds- very yummy. Packaging is resealable which is quite nice.

Chia Rules

Reviewer3247779により Feb 18, 2013 に掲載

After using 2 bags of this at 2 teaspoon per day my cholesterol has dropped from 7.9 to 5.8.

Nice!

Reviewer3318512により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Made some great chia gel out of it which we use in our breakfast smoothie. Some chia seeds do not get very well when you add water to them but these are awesome.

Nothing better or worse

Reviewer2255873により Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

These were nothing different from the rest of the chia seeds out there. They are all over priced in my opinion. Just get the cheapest ones you can find.

Open Bag

5135689838980093027により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

I am only giving this two stars because although it was shipped very fast, the bag I received was broken, the seal was open, and most of my seeds spilled out. My rating is not based on whether it works or not because I have not tried it yet and will not try it until I hopefully get a new bag from iHerb. I have recently sent two emails to customer service and I am waiting for their response. I will update this review once I actually try the product.

amazing chia seeds!!

5459196097177372420により May 02, 2012 に掲載

ch - ch - ch- chia!!! love these amazing little things!! keep me feeling full for a while. and the past week that I've been adding them to my smoothies, I have felt GREAT!!! hoping to google some recipes I can use them in, since I have pretty much just stuck with smoothies up till now.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27