JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delicious and helps you lose weight

Reviewer1254514により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hemp, dates, almonds and sea salt. The Chocolate is organic and out-of-this-world good and Ruth's is generous with the chocolate. The whole cereal is delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 5g protein, 4g Fiber with only 3g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Popular

PatriciaMにより Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

This is really popular in my family. I bought two at the same time but my daughter likes it so much, I broke down and gave her mine, so it's time to re-order!

MMMMM

happydaysにより Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

Tase very nice, rich chocolate, lovely on yoghurt as a snack.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Highly nutritious super food breakfast.

5036220883114011457により Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

This product blew me away. The organic cacao nibs can taste slightly bitter which is easily solved by adding stevia or coconut sugar. I make this with almond milk and a pinch of coconut sugar, the result is divine, crunchy and soothing with a chocolate flavor you can enjoy guilt free! I buy this in bulk and will keep buying. This product makes me feel so good and it's instant to prepare. I'm losing weight and feeling the health benefits from this.

Delicious

christineluxにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

Really tasty as a breakfast food, but I also really like putting this in my smoothies in the morning. Would definitely repurchase

My Healthy Dessert/Snack

5686950495108798684により Aug 06, 2012 に掲載

Ingredients you can get from this product are amazing! I made a chia gel first by soaking chia seeds in water. Then, I mixed the gel with soy milk after my lunch. It is so healthy, and it tastes very good! Now I found another healthy dessert that I can easily make at work :) What I like about this product is there are organic cocoa and dates as ingredients. I do not have to reach for less healthy snacks thanks to this pruduct! I love it.

nutritious breakfast and snack

5393439927428122757により Feb 07, 2013 に掲載

really love this product. i have this every morning and sometimes in between meals for a snack. i usually have it with almond or soy milk. as a breakfast, its almost like having oatmeal porridge without the starchiness, and as a snack, its like having pudding without the unnecessary calories. love it! i think i've had like 12 packets in the last 4 months.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good with cereal or oatmeal

Reviewer1564874により Jul 29, 2011 に掲載

TASTE GREAT ON ICE CREAM

annannaljubaにより Jun 16, 2011 に掲載

I really liked this. Not to sweet at all, far from it, and pleasant chocolate taste. I mix it with other cereals in cold milk or youghurt, I do not make the suggested porridge. Rebuy.

From Norway

Reviewer3233589により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

Nice texture! Bitter chocolate taste, needs some sweetening.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46