JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Ruth's Hemp Foods, チアグッドネス,チョコレートアーモンド, 12 oz (340 g)

¥863
その他のレビュー (17)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 44

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Delicious and helps you lose weight

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1254514により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Ruth's has developed a great cereal product. Includes buckwheat, hemp, dates, almonds and sea salt. The Chocolate is organic and out-of-this-world good and Ruth's is generous with the chocolate. The whole cereal is delicious and helps you lose weight. We put it in Almond Milk and get 5g protein, 4g Fiber with only 3g sugar and 130 calories. It satisfies your sweet tooth while filling up your tummy. My wife has lost another 10 pounds in the few months we've been eating this. A variation that we enjoy is to combine one of Ruth's Chia Goodness flavors with another 1 or 2. Your taste buds will thank you for hours!. Kudos to Ruth's and to iHerb for another superb product. Just one suggestion: please keep a slightly larger inventory of this product as you are often out-of-stock and we have to buy it from another company.

Popular

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

PatriciaMにより Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

This is really popular in my family. I bought two at the same time but my daughter likes it so much, I broke down and gave her mine, so it's time to re-order!

MMMMM

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

happydaysにより Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

Tase very nice, rich chocolate, lovely on yoghurt as a snack.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Highly nutritious super food breakfast.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5036220883114011457により Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

This product blew me away. The organic cacao nibs can taste slightly bitter which is easily solved by adding stevia or coconut sugar. I make this with almond milk and a pinch of coconut sugar, the result is divine, crunchy and soothing with a chocolate flavor you can enjoy guilt free! I buy this in bulk and will keep buying. This product makes me feel so good and it's instant to prepare. I'm losing weight and feeling the health benefits from this.

Delicious

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

christineluxにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

Really tasty as a breakfast food, but I also really like putting this in my smoothies in the morning. Would definitely repurchase

商品 1 - 5 の合計 44