JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Basic gel

Reviewer2567957により Sep 04, 2011 に掲載

You will be better off with a self made vitamin c serum using c powder. This has not done anything great to my skin nor has it given any rashes or sideeffects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my secret for young looking skin!

Reviewer3333354により Aug 26, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this on my face first thing in the a.m. for about 10 years and look 8 years younger than I am. No need to spend tons of money on Vitamin C products. Just use this concentrated gel alone or under your regular day cream.

Great Product

Reviewer2215511により Nov 18, 2010 に掲載

Just love this product. Doesn't leave any sticky residue and my face glows. Love the smell too!

Full of Parabens :(

5079520865377782548により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

good feeling on a skin, but unfortunately I didn't read it before I bought it , this product has two parabens so I will never buy it again.

Vitamin C

Reviewer2647223により Aug 13, 2009 に掲載

My favorite vitamin C gel. I use it with my moisturizer at night.

Great skin moisturizer

Reviewer1564374により Jul 06, 2011 に掲載

I combine it with a drop of aloe vera gelly. Great for my oily skin at a very low price!

Nice product!

5425157998192996068により Jan 19, 2014 に掲載

Second time ordering this vitamin C. Goes on smoothly and dries relatively quickly. I use it after cleansing and under moisturizer daily. Will continue buying this brand of vitamin C.

Very good~

Reviewer1826094により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

It's not so moist ..but.. I think my face is a little more light

Roberts Vitamin C Gel

Reviewer2589599により Jan 24, 2010 に掲載

I use this product for the electrodes on my face mask and it works great plus smells great and doesn't cause me any facial allergies. Iherb is a fast and efficient company to deal with and has good prices. I am very pleased and will order more in the future...

Great product