JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Basic gel

Reviewer2567957により 9 04, 2011 に掲載

You will be better off with a self made vitamin c serum using c powder. This has not done anything great to my skin nor has it given any rashes or sideeffects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my secret for young looking skin!

Reviewer3333354により 8 26, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this on my face first thing in the a.m. for about 10 years and look 8 years younger than I am. No need to spend tons of money on Vitamin C products. Just use this concentrated gel alone or under your regular day cream.

Great Product

Reviewer2215511により 11 18, 2010 に掲載

Just love this product. Doesn't leave any sticky residue and my face glows. Love the smell too!

Full of Parabens :(

5079520865377782548により 8 12, 2013 に掲載

good feeling on a skin, but unfortunately I didn't read it before I bought it , this product has two parabens so I will never buy it again.

Roberts Vitamin C Gel

Reviewer2589599により 1 24, 2010 に掲載

I use this product for the electrodes on my face mask and it works great plus smells great and doesn't cause me any facial allergies. Iherb is a fast and efficient company to deal with and has good prices. I am very pleased and will order more in the future...

So far, so good...

5660407200906311276により 5 31, 2016 に掲載

I purchased this gel as part of an anti-aging regimen that I put together for myself (moisturizer with SPF 30 in the morning, followed by this Vitamin C gel, and then anti-aging/retinol cream at night). I cannot speak to the long-term effects of this product, since I haven't been using it long enough to know - but I am pleased with how smooth the gel is. Once it dries, I don't feel any residue and can put my makeup on right over the top. I also used this gel to help repair my skin after getting sunburned, and it softened and moisturized without being sticky like the green aloe gel is. So far, so good!

Vitamin C

Reviewer2647223により 8 13, 2009 に掲載

My favorite vitamin C gel. I use it with my moisturizer at night.

Vitamin C gel

Reviewer2678680により 2 27, 2012 に掲載

Great product, great provider, will order again.

Nice product!

5425157998192996068により 1 19, 2014 に掲載

Second time ordering this vitamin C. Goes on smoothly and dries relatively quickly. I use it after cleansing and under moisturizer daily. Will continue buying this brand of vitamin C.

Great product