JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wonderful Pearl Tea

Reviewer2471600により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I have my questions as to how "organic" this tea is, but, still, it has a wonderful flavor. It is not from Japan, but from China, where Jasmine Pearl tea is readily available. Having lived in China for many years, I know that "organic" tea farming is not really monitored to the degree we expect here in the West. However, that said, it's best to wash the pearls with a bit of hot water before letting them steep fully. You may lose a bit of flavor in doing this, but the second cup of tea is always the best anyway.

The Rolls-Royce of tea

5601062881323283914により May 13, 2014 に掲載

If I could only drink one tea for the rest of my life it would have to be Jasmine Pearl. It has a nose that is floral but not overwhelming and a delicate flavor that rolls around in my mouth like it belongs there. Caffeine is light, so I can resteep the pearls 2-3 times without getting wound up. I have found that Rishi does a poor job with the steeping instructions on their packages; this one suggests you use far too much- I recommend 6 pearls per 8oz cup (18 pearls for my 24 oz pot plus an extra pearl for love). I keep going back and forth between the Rishi offered here and Tao of Tea version of the same thing. They're slightly different and both are glorious. Drop everything and try this tea!

Tasty Jasmine Tea!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This tea has tender tea leaves, is hand-rolled and is deeply infused with the sweet aroma of jasmine blossoms.

Absolutely the best tea

5290446177300338851により Dec 10, 2014 に掲載

I am a connoisseur of green tea and I love it. This is absolutely the best. It makes other green teas taste like dish water. All Rishi teas are superb.

Small packet

Suziesueにより Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

Quite expensive, but a very aromatic and deliciously comforting tea. I prefer the Tao of Tea's brand of jasmine pearl tea.

Rishi Jasmine Pearl Tea

Reviewer1623137により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

A stunning, beautiful tea. A quality flavour above the rest. A pleasure and delight to savour this jasmine green tea.

I Love this TEA!!

5713829914829814139により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

great flavor, great taste!!

delicious

5172335240597812026により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

delicious

As expected

5049857436213799049により Feb 03, 2014 に掲載

I bought one before on Amazon. This one is the same. Good quality.

marvelous

bobbienorthernにより Apr 24, 2015 に掲載

the aroma of this tea smells like flowers in the spring time and has such a delicate and sweet different taste and I really enjoy the taste very much. Yes I will continue to buy this tea.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14