JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect Tea

Reviewer2255873により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

I buy this because it is organic and from Japan. After many years of drinking Longjing Tea and Dragon Well Tea from the mountains of Zhejiang Province in China, I became concerned about the rising levels of pollution in the area. Although this Rishi tea will never have the unique and delicate flavor of Longjing, it is still perfect in its own way. Very clean, very crisp, very nice.

Gorgeous

5290446177300338851により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

You could give this one six stars in my book. It is so delicious. A Japanese green tea it is very green . Love it. I think the different green teas are a matter of preference for your body. And my body certainly likes this one.

Amazing packaging

Reviewer2812572により Oct 06, 2015 に掲載

I'm not an expert on green teas so while the taste seems authentic and pure to me, I'll leave judgement on that to other reviewers. However, I'm a designer and I'm AMAZED by the effort Rishi put into their packaging. Their high-end teas are some of the most well thought-over and all around visually pleasant products that I have ever seen. And this particular one looks much nicer in reality than on the photo - the cute tin can is of a stunning deep green color.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rishi Tea, Organic Green Tea, Sencha, Loose Leaf Tea, 2.11 oz (60 g)

5525691479364129738により May 31, 2013 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent quality green tea

5032224247398390472により Oct 16, 2013 に掲載

Great taste and good value,

Excellent Flavor, Beautiful Color

Reviewer2471600により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

This tea is from Japan. It has a wonderful flavor, which is very different from the world's best green tea: Longjing. While the flavor of the freshly cured Longjing from the area around Hangzhou in China cannot be replaced by anything, this Rishi tea offers a lovely, delicate fragrance that has its very own attraction. If you love green tea, want something that tastes fresh and clean, and are willing to pay the price for it -- this is the best there is to offer here on iherb.com

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6