JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This is the BEST asthma supplement!!!

Reviewer2995746により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

I normally do write a lot of reviews but I had to take a moment and praise this product, it's makers, AND iherb for carrying it! I have had moderate-severe asthma controlled only with the strongest inhaled steroids available via RX. After 10 years of use my adrenal gland had become so suppressed by the corticosteroids I have to use to breathe that they were about to die and I would be officially diagnosed with Addison's Decease which can be deadly unless I took steroid pills for the rest of my life. So, since the adrenals are still alive, I needed a way to reduce my inhaled steroid use to a safe level so they could "wake up" but still control my asthma- tricky! But, with the help of this supplement, I am doing it! Along with other adrenal supplements from iherb I am nourishing my way back to health, reducing my inhaled steroids and even making it through asthma attack triggers without the attack!!!! Thank you iherb for carrying this! It is literally changing my life!!!

This one the best of Ridge Crest

Reviewer2148622により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

I have asthma that was usually worse in the winter, but this spring I had to go to ER three times and put on steroids, which I hate. I have tried all the Ridge Crest products for asthma, but when I tried Asthma Clear I found it really worked for me. When I would start that asthma cough I reached for the Asthma Clear, took two and was surprised it helped so much I didn't have to use the albuterol. This is a first for me and plan to stick with this. I keep two caps in a medicine cup at the bedside, got up SOB one nite, took the pills and went back to bed. It's wonderful, plan to stay on this one.

Works

Reviewer1618824により Feb 13, 2009 に掲載

Works the best for me and I tried many natural asthma products. I may use my inhaler once every two weeks or so which is much better than 2X daily as pescribed by my doctor. Thank you Ridge Crest Herbals and Iherb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Asthma-experiencers Worldwide, LOOK HERE!

4924741244706517898により Dec 21, 2014 に掲載

I have been using this in conjunction with Ridge Crest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength and Infowars Lung Cleanse Spray(not sold here), and as a result have COMPLETELY DITCHED both my budesonide/formoterol & salbutamol inhalers. 2 pills of each of ClearLungs & AsthmaClear, and 6 sprays of the latter - once in the morning and once at night. Phlegm literally comes rising up like oil out of a well. Hack it all up & out, then go about your day with confidence. Wheezing is no longer a thing and I sleep well at night! Wish this would come in a 120-capsule bottle instead so that the same quantity of AsthmaClear and ClearLungs could be purchased at 1:1. Right now, I gotta remember the ratio of 2:1 respectively when buying.

awesome product

Reviewer3034383により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

This is a awesome product, and it really really works. My husband has not had to use his inhaler for 3 weeks since we bought this product. Thank YOU!

HERBS that WORKS!!

Reviewer2240367により Nov 12, 2009 に掲載

I do not use my chemical inhaler anymore. It's been 4 years now since I last used it after taking these herbs!! I rather use herbs to treat my asthma than FDA chemicals. This product works for me. Follow the directions to get the POWER that God put on these herbs to heal. My breathing is back to normal and I thank the Lord for them. I take 1-2 capsules twice a day depending how I feel. I take 2 capsules during high pollen season for safety. Please keep making this product. Great iherb price and working product. Stock 1 extra bottle cause iherb has run out several times.

Lung Help

Reviewer1395862により Apr 23, 2009 に掲載

This product is extremely helpful for my husband's lung condition. It really keeps down the mucus formation and keeps his bronchials open.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best thing since sliced bread!

Reviewer2762450により Oct 11, 2014 に掲載

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

chronic asthma

Reviewer3152869により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

I have chronic asthma.For twenty years.Tjt past year I have to use my breathing machine eveyday.I saw this product.I thought I would give it a try because i had to use more and more of my medicine and it wasn't helping me.Asthma clear I feel like a new person.My lungs are clear and I can get a good night sleep.It is the best .Please keep making it

Works great!

Reviewer1025434により May 04, 2009 に掲載

I have a dog with asthma.Everything the vet gave her was very expensive and had to many side effects.Put this in her food and it was very effective!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23