JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helps skin discoloration

5154877746534078903により Jan 02, 2016 に掲載

It seemed to help, ever so slightly, fade a brown spot on my skin. Moisturizing and did not irritate my skin.

skin changes within days

Reviewer3091023により Dec 04, 2014 に掲載

This is fantastic product. I also use/d Dr P products and have over the years, very expensive. I will use this and the Reviva products with peptides, C ester, ALA and DMAE from now on. This Reviva product has reduced the age of my hands by years in 7 days. Its not a moisturiser. It corrects sun damaged skin cells and has brought youth and healthy thicker skin... If you dont need it give it to your ancient wrinkled thinning skinned parent. I will to mine in their 90's.

Very good

Reviewer1590074により Feb 07, 2014 に掲載

Next best of Reviva's creams after EFA. It's heavier and more sticky than EFA,but not greasy and it's very good. Smells nice of nothing! Will buy again.

Great cream

5632236252799714622により Feb 28, 2013 に掲載

I love this cream and reviva hyalronic acid which I use under this one.

Awsome

Reviewer3310425により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Finally found a cream worth the high price. It absorbs and actually does help with the fine lines I am getting at 35. And it is natural which is so very hard to find.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tissue Growth Factor

Reviewer1173564により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

I can see the benefits. The product is not greasy.

Skin Repair

Reviewer1094801により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I have not been using this long enough to fully rate it, but so far I am amazed at the results.

Amazing!

Reviewer1533331により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I am in my mid-40s, but most hardcore anti-aging products break me out. Not this one. You would not believe the difference. Of course, this is coming from someone who has been using anti-acne products and glycolic acid, so maybe I noticed a huge rejuvenescence because I had not been addressing the aging problem before. Still, it's a great product. Goes on smooth and makes such a difference in my skin texture. My skin looks translucent (but at my age that just means more veins ;). Recommended.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good cream

Reviewer3363456により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

I used this for week but then it started breaking me out so I gave to my husband who loves it.

Incredible product!

Reviewer1770999により Jun 22, 2011 に掲載

I'm 59 years old and this is one of the best skincare, anti-aging products I've used (and I've tried a lot)! The price is very reasonable, especially considering a similar product at a local plastic surgeon's office is at least twice the price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17