JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tan Without Sun

Reviewer2257645により Jul 22, 2009 に掲載

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Nice Color

Reviewer1644308により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Very nice

Reviewer2966228により Jun 14, 2010 に掲載

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Hmmm

Reviewer1358073により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Great!

Reviewer1522457により May 01, 2011 に掲載

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

Okay.

Reviewer2888102により Feb 27, 2013 に掲載

I haven't used many self tanners, so I can't compare to anything else, but I did like this one, liked the color that it gets, didn't look fake at all, almost no streaks (I got a streak maybe once, but it wasn't very noticeable). The tan doesn't last long but it's ok for me.

Works!

Reviewer2714436により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

the texture is smooth, not greasy and you can see the color right from the first application. It is a bit yellow on my skin though...

very good product!

Reviewer1079422により Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

better than most i'v tried.

Tan

Reviewer1094801により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

Very mild tan, could be darker for me.

Don't use a lot

Reviewer2485642により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

goes evenly, soft color, smell is not strong.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13