JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Reviva Labs, Tan Without Sun, Face & Body Milk, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

¥776

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Tan Without Sun

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2257645により Jul 22, 2009 に掲載

At first I doubted this product's ability to perform what it says it will do, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. This did give me a lightly tanned appearance without any of the orange color or streakiness that comes with many sunless tanning lotions.

Nice Color

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1644308により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

I've used MANY self-tanners over the years. This one seems pretty good. I've only used it on my neck/chest and arms, a couple of times, but I think the color is realistic. It doesn't seem to have a problem with streaking, but I'm very careful with application and always apply wearing gloves to avoid orange hands. The fading seems even, which has been a problem I've had with others. I like that this isn't packed with a bunch of unnecessary chemicals. The bottle does say that it isn't good for people with problem skin. I never use tanner on my face. My only complain is the 2 oz size. If you're a frequent user, or doing a whole body this will run out super quick. I think Reviva should consider packaging a few more oz for the same $.

Very nice

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2966228により Jun 14, 2010 に掲載

This goes on smooth and gives a nice glow.

Hmmm

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1358073により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

It was my first time using something like this, and it gave me streaks. I think it's partially because I couldn't apply the lotion evenly. But the other part is, because the color doesn't become visible for 3-4 hours after you apply it, you can't tell if you did a good job applying it or not.

Great!

Reviewer1522457により May 01, 2011 に掲載

Really great product! I will order it again! The skin becomes softly brown without unpleasant smell :)

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13