JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A new tool for better skin

Reviewer3319121により Nov 23, 2008 に掲載

I began several months ago using Reviva's 5% Glycolic Acid Cream and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream. Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. My skin has never looked better. I"m not a fussy person and using 4 products seems like a lot to me but it is well worth the effort. I highly recommend them all for better looking skin. It works for me and I'm 55 and live in the desert SW.

Great Product!

Reviewer3313462により Sep 05, 2008 に掲載

I bought this because I could no longer afford an expensive glycolic acid product. I didn't have much hope but am really surprised! I truly love this product and hope they will make a 15% soon!

Love this product

Reviewer2769561により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

I decided to try the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser prior to starting a course of Jessner peels and I am so happy I did. My skin has never been so clear and smooth. The cleanser along with the peels has lightened my sunspots immensly and the more I continue to use this cleanser the more clearer my skin becomes. It is not drying at all and leaves my skin silky smooth.

Great

Reviewer2151755により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

It really helps get rid of zits and pimples. Face feels fresh and clean. I'm planning on ordering more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product but not for me

Reviewer2754994により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

I ordered the cleanser, toner, and night cream of this variety. As stated, it will work for mature skin. I'm 27, so I was borderline in terms of the maturity in my skin. I find it to be too strong for my skin though, may be my skin is not mature enough as I thought. After using it for a week my skin began to clear up, and whitens. I got great compliments but in the second week I felt that it started to burn and my skin became quite sensitive to it. When I get a pimple, it is not the usual white head or bumps. The pimples are inflamed and pink in color and that hurts like crazy. So buy this with caution. But I do think that it does what it says. Try your luck if you think you have sun damaged and mature skin, because it does really clear it right up. I would definitely use it again but with caution as I did love the result (perhaps will use it a couple days a month). PS: I since gave it to mom, she loves it.

Working for me.

Reviewer2933159により Feb 12, 2012 に掲載

Love this glycolic acid cleanser ! Removes make-up with just a very small amount of product and leaves skin soft and supple. 2 weeks and I see lightening of facial sunspots on my face, also seems to be minimizing skin tags that I am prone to. I'm 56 w/ quite a bit of sun damage. I'm following up with Derma E DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme so that combo might be key.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Icky and gross. Thumbs down.

5349098852128219669により Nov 02, 2012 に掲載

I really REALLY dislike this product, which I find to be cold, somewhat slippery and slimy, and ineffective at getting my face clean. I know there are lots of people out there who use lotion cleansers like this one, but I am used to a simple soap & water clean. My face just does not feel clean after using this product. If I had read the label more carefully before purchasing, I would have realized it was not what I was looking for in a cleanser. In general, I am pleased with Reviva products, but not this one. It is not right for me. I cannot recommend, and I will not repurchase.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A staple product for my skin.

Reviewer1441258により Mar 08, 2013 に掲載

I've combination to oily skin and suffer from a mild form of acne. This cleanser helps to unclog the pores and gently exfoliates the skin. I find the it works best when applied liberally and left for about 5 minutes. The result is very good, skin is left soft and clean, pimples tend to go away much faster.

Excellent

Reviewer2498183により Mar 16, 2013 に掲載

It's very mild glycolic cleanser. Before I went into shower, I massage my face with this cream cleanser with a bit of water and leave it on for about 5 minutes. And then I take a shower and I do wash my face with other regular cleanser. This helps a lot with downsizing my pores. I love this and reviva's glycolic acid toner as well.

I like Reviva products

4802456087404221262により Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

I really like this product. I am a 50 plus women who has used this facial cleanser mixed with an apricot scrub and I like the results of smooth soft skin. I also use their Glycolic acid a couple times a month. But if you in the sun wear sunscreen or only do it in the winter!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35