Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

¥915
¥1,308
¥ 915.49
Savings of: ¥392 (30% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (14)

A new tool for better skin

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

I began several months ago using Reviva's 5% Glycolic Acid Cream and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream. Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. My skin has never looked better. I"m not a fussy person and using 4 products seems like a lot to me but it is well worth the effort. I highly recommend them all for better looking skin. It works for me and I'm 55 and live in the desert SW.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Good product but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on Aug 28, 2011

I ordered the cleanser, toner, and night cream of this variety. As stated, it will work for mature skin. I'm 27, so I was borderline in terms of the maturity in my skin. I find it to be too strong for my skin though, may be my skin is not mature enough as I thought. After using it for a week my skin began to clear up, and whitens. I got great compliments but in the second week I felt that it started to burn and my skin became quite sensitive to it. When I get a pimple, it is not the usual white head or bumps. The pimples are inflamed and pink in color and that hurts like crazy. So buy this with caution. But I do think that it does what it says. Try your luck if you think you have sun damaged and mature skin, because it does really clear it right up. I would definitely use it again but with caution as I did love the result (perhaps will use it a couple days a month). PS: I since gave it to mom, she loves it.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2769561 on Nov 29, 2011

I decided to try the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser prior to starting a course of Jessner peels and I am so happy I did. My skin has never been so clear and smooth. The cleanser along with the peels has lightened my sunspots immensly and the more I continue to use this cleanser the more clearer my skin becomes. It is not drying at all and leaves my skin silky smooth.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Sep 05, 2008

I bought this because I could no longer afford an expensive glycolic acid product. I didn't have much hope but am really surprised! I truly love this product and hope they will make a 15% soon!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 11, 2010

It really helps get rid of zits and pimples. Face feels fresh and clean. I'm planning on ordering more.