JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Harsh and irritating

Carybearにより Dec 02, 2015 に掲載

No it doesn't foam but I found this to be irritating and it made my skin dry and tight because there are ingredients to increase the penetration of ingredients which in turn, disrupts the skin's lipid barrier and eventually the stratum corneum. Watch out for Polysorbate-20 it's lauric acid and highly comedogenic. This is going back. Fifteen bucks for THIS garbage? No Thanks!

cleans well

Reviewer3320339により Aug 19, 2015 に掲載

This is a nice product. I have a lot of different cleansers (mild or strong), so this one I probably use 2-3 times a month. It cleans well; I literally can feel it. I have a second bottle of the product now, and, unfortunately, I had an issue with the first one. After six months, the cleanser started to smell differently. I used it for a while and threw away being afraid that it could hurt my skin.

very gentle

Reviewer2746220により Apr 04, 2015 に掲載

Very gentle cleanser. Could be more concentrated for mature skin

good deepcleanser

5097048255909028839により Aug 30, 2014 に掲載

well it is a good cleanser (i don't think it's suitable for removing makeup) but to be honest i'd have wished a little more exfoliating product. unlike the cream this won't make any kind of stingy feeling. good thing is that this won't overdry your skin!

could be more concentrated

4652858417460335867により Jul 18, 2014 に掲載

could be more concentrated I think there are too little glycolic acid in it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser.

Reviewer3289297により Jul 18, 2014 に掲載

So far so good. It is gentle cleanser I have no sensation after using it. I am using this product only once a day - in the morning, my face is clean and smooth after that.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure what's the result

4950004897329188083により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

I'm not sure what's this suppose to do - it's not cleaning off my facial oil , after using the face is oily . I have a t zone oily, combination skin and I just feel this is not cleaning anything.

great cleanser

4909701624188092287により Jun 15, 2014 に掲載

This is gentle for my 67 yr old skin, but still a good cleanser. I'm using a lot of new products so I'm uncertain what is doing what, but since beginning this cleanser my skin is softer. I do still have little teensy tiny blackheads (I can see them with my 15x tweezing magnifer) but am afraid harsher cleansers would hurt my mature skin.

Good Cleanser

5132727343015556137により May 13, 2014 に掲載

This cleanser is great for my oily combination skin. However, the 2nd bottle is 1cm lesser when I received it today. I hope the bottle that is sent to me is not a return item.

Nada especial

Reviewer1780343により Mar 16, 2014 に掲載

Lo utilizaba para dar mas efectividad a mi crema de acido glicolico pero creo que cualquier otro vale igual....

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33