JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice

Reviewer1316526により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

Personally, I feel that this moisturizer is lovely. It is a thick texture, and I did not examine the directions closely until I was halfway through my jar. Apparently, I had been applying it straight and not thinning it out with water. In my opinion, I like the texture of it when applied full strength to my skin, but it is an occlusive moisturizer. I would say that it is most similar to what a very light layer of vaseline would do, without the harmful petrochemicals and the added benefits of hylauronic acid(mild plumping result around lip area) and allatoin(definitely saw calming result). I live in an area where my skin rapidly loses moisture in the winter, and this has definitely helped keep the moisture that I do have in my skin. Nice as a lip treatment too(night only, unless you dig a shade of light opaque yellow for your complexion).

Great cream

Reviewer2706260により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

Great cream for dry skin even during the day, makes skin very soft

nice!

Reviewer2607917により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

The effect of the cream is good. Price satisfaction is high.

Very good

Leonoraにより Feb 25, 2012 に掲載

Using the instructions to clean water. Paint a cream to damp skin, pressing his hands to his face. Of course, it's not very convenient, but winter is the best cream for the price.

Absolutely my favorite cream

HonestReviewsHereにより May 03, 2014 に掲載

I've tried many creams by Reviva Labs and this one is my favorite so far for my flaky, dry skin. Yes, it feels like applying glue on your face as others said but that's what I was looking for. I wanted something that would stay on my face and hands the whole night to maximize skin moisture instead of absorbing in just a few minutes. I sleep on my back to prevent wrinkles so it's not a problem. This product absorbs by the time I wake up, moisture is fully restored, and my makeup looks smoother! It's mainly because of hyaluronic acid (which isn't labeled on here by mistake).

Love it!

Reviewer1531069により Nov 21, 2014 に掲載

Yes, it's not your regular hydrating cream. It's thick, hard to apply, sticky for the first 15-20 min but it's an amazing cream that hydrates, soothes irritation. I use retin-a cream in the fall-winter time and my skin can get a bit dry and reactive. This cream does wonders. All irritation is gone over night. I recommend following directions and apply it on a wet skin. Give it 20 min to absorb. Price is appealing as well.

collant mais efficace

5321244300037473779により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

Très bizarre à la première application, mais efficace finalement.

average

5440832608008428427により May 12, 2015 に掲載

Quality is fine, not perfect for my skin

nice

5580267851204396658により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

a bit sticky but nice cream

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works well but keep in mind it is sticky on the skin and absorbs very slowly

4746957362192451370により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

They say to add a bit of water to emulsify it before putting it on your skin but I find it actually doesn't mix with water easily. It's a very thick sticky greasy cream that takes a long time to absorb into skin. I use it all over my hands, wash off the excess and I am left with a coating that protects my hands from the elements. I have used it as a night cream on my face too but felt I stuck to the pillow a little bit. By the morning the cream does absorb into the skin. This cream is good for dry rough skin, eczema and skin irritations as it protects and soothes. I find if my face is feeling really tight and dry, after applying this my skin feels hydrated and the tightness is gone. I wouldn't buy it again though as it's too sticky and uncomfortable for me. Great price with good results though.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12