JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fabulous!

Reviewer1268367により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Smells really nice, and leaves my skin soft and clean, I had it oily again at noon with my former cleanser, now it remains oil free for the rest of the day. My skin is very oily. If your skin is mixture it may not work as good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I feel clean after using this

Chocoliciousにより May 24, 2012 に掲載

It smells minty and feels refreshing when you apply it, it has been nearly two months since I have it and it's almost finished, I use it twice a day. I use it along with the toner and so far I can't complain, it does what it promises. I'll be ordering again.

Excellent

Reviewer1038433により Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

Cleanse very well mineral make-up. Smells good, and camphors skin.

Good Product

Reviewer2287812により Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

I like it because it does control the oil on my skin. Great price. Don't be fooled by the small bottle. This bottle last a long time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GOOD

Reviewer2488588により Dec 03, 2010 に掲載

GOOD

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

facial cleanser

Reviewer3054948により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

does not lather well, and kinda leaves a filmy feeling on my face after rinsing. Pleasant smell, kinda minty.

Very gentle

Reviewer1534785により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

A little bit sticky, doesn't erritate skin, smells mint. Very gentle. Nice thing!

Not so good for me.

Reviewer3027319により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

I have very oily skin and I wear sunscreen on a daily basis...at first I liked the cleanser espescially the tingling of the menthol but after a few days of daily use I found that this camphor cleanser left a film on my skin and clogged my pores. This may work on you if you don't wear sunscreen daily and don't have too much gunk to clean off...I obviously need a stronger cleanser for my needs. Good luck on your search!

irritating ingredients

Reviewer3235653により Aug 30, 2010 に掲載

When i brought it , I realize it has irrating ingredients on it, so I stopped use right away.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9