JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Possibly comedogenic

Reviewer1649740により Sep 01, 2010 に掲載

I used this for a time to help with acne scars and sun damage, and it seemed to help with that. However, because of the ingredients, I think it was making my acne worse, I had way more blackheads. As far as I know glycolic acid can be good for your skin, but you should try for a noncomedogenic (doesn't clog pores, cause acne) formulation of glycolic acid. When purchasing a product, check online to make sure that none of the ingredients are comedogenic. Hope this is helpful and I wish you all well!

Way too strong

Reviewer1701371により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

This was way too strong for my combination skin. I've tried this twice, a few week each time but could't continue because I got so many spots.

dont think it worked

4815285692440934482により Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

saw the good reviews and gave it a try. Have been using for many weeks but didnt not see any difference or smoothness or lightening of scars. Did not feel any tingling too. Maybe my skin is too thick. Haha. Will still proceed to try the 10% and see how it goes

Glycolic Cream 5%

4996445191210828349により May 03, 2014 に掲載

A little drying, haven't seen any effect

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I would presume the 10% one is better.

5311742311727924689により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

yes, you know its an active product, cause you can feel the burn on your skin, which is normal. stopped using tho, cause didn't notice any profound effect

dosen`t works

4764726493676138459により May 25, 2015 に掲載

i use it from 3 weeks and dont see any dofferents - the purpose is for cure acne, but dosent works

NEED HELP DESPERATELY

5147428537823494040により Dec 08, 2015 に掲載

I've used this twice on last week and currently giving a week off. First time I applied on my skin, didn't sting at all so I was relieved after all the comments saying it stings alot. My problem is I'm having skin trouble and I never had this issue before. I have dry skin and focus on moisturizing more because my skin never breaksout. I'm not sure if my breakout is resulted from using this or not but I'm worried since some people had same experience as me. Is this normal on first week?

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Unfortunately not good for sensitive skin

5124146409412744011により May 26, 2016 に掲載

It definitely does what it says it'll do, but it also gave me very bad eczema. I'm prone to eczema so I doubt this would happen to everyone, but if you have sensitive skin, this is not your cream.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8