JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not Certified Organic

MarieMRにより Feb 03, 2016 に掲載

The site showed that this product is certified organic when infact the package received does not show this and does not show that it does not contain allergens. I phoned the company and they told me that that there new bottles do not show certified organic as they cannot due to FDA and that their product is organic and GMO free and as such the grapes are sourced from organic sources and that their product is still free from Corn, soy, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg or fish products, sugar, salt, starch, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives. Components in this product are derived from natural sources. Allergen free of yeast. Gluten free. Cruelty free. So I have started using this now for two weeks with no ill effect and it has the CoQ10 in the Active Ubiquinol form and is in a lipcap. My energy levels are good. Gave it 4 stars as the labeling was incorrect. This appear to be a quality product.iHerb provide wonderful customer service and provide great DHL shipping Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Keeps me alert and sharp

5223865466829382124により Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

This product is amazing. I have never felt so good in life. I am usually very lethargic and always struggle to stay awake in the afternoon, despite having sufficient sleep. After taking this for two weeks, I feel so good and sharp. The mind is alert and the body feels energetic. I feel more driven in my daily activities!

Improves Energy Level

Mincruiserにより Nov 28, 2014 に掲載

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

Reversage

5287066702102932175により Jun 14, 2014 に掲載

Quite pricy have not had any problems with it is supposed to prevent.

BEWARE OF DUTY COSTS NOT DISCLOSED IF IN CANADA. ALL STORES CARRY IT CHEAPER

5318922711120346546により May 21, 2014 に掲載

This product itself is phenomenal. However the only reason I ordered from this site was it advertised IN Canada as well as quick shipping. We have this product in all of our health stores in Ontario Canada for 50.00 but I found it on this site on sale for 42.22, 23% off. So for me it was worth ordering. I just received it and had to pay an additional 22.00 DUTY FEE which is ridiculous for such a small bottle of vitamins in addition to the fact it was not disclosed in any of the check out windows. So if you are Canadian, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!! And for the record, I have never written a negative review.

Resveratrol neglectable

JasonArgoにより Jan 10, 2013 に掲載

very good Ubiquinol LiCaps, but 20mg of resveratrol is way too little, not a good combination. Won't buy this again. I'm now on "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps", quite good. 只有 20mg 的resveratrol, 价高量低, 没什么用. 这种 "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps" 不错.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Vital Vitamins

Reviewer3243890により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

All the right stuff

DinaB123により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This one is for the long haul. If I live till 100, it means it works. Now it's too soon to tell, but the ingredients are the best quality. The manufacturer uses certified organic raw materials, is socially responsible and production is cGMP certified.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Two in One

Reviewer2314936により Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

It's great having these two essential supplements in one. Cuts down the number of pills I have to swallow.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ReserveAge Organics

Reviewer2719099により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

Trying different brands of Ubiquinol.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22