JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

makes a difference!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2813563により Nov 21, 2010 に掲載

I have suffered from a chronic fatigue type condition for many years and it has been extremely rare that a product helps me to actually FEEL any better. After 2 weeks I have noticed a definite improvement (nothing spectacular but ANY improvement is a real plus when you are feeling like 'death warmed up' with seemingly no hope!!) I will be continuing to take this. Thanks DR Mercola for the info on 'active ubuiquinol' rather than just Co-Enzyme Q10!

High Quality

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1759549により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

You can tell these are high quality. They definitely seem to do the job. I was taking a much higher dose of resveratrol which I use as an anti-inflamitory (sinuses) but the lower dose in this product combined with the coq10 seems to do the job as well plus I don't seem to be getting sick when every one else around me is. May not be 100% attributable to this product as I take D3,D-Limonene and a few other innocuous vitamins but I believe it to be a strong contributor.

Resveratrol neglectable

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

JasonArgoにより Jan 10, 2013 に掲載

very good Ubiquinol LiCaps, but 20mg of resveratrol is way too little, not a good combination. Won't buy this again. I'm now on "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps", quite good. 只有 20mg 的resveratrol, 价高量低, 没什么用. 这种 "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps" 不错.

Vital Vitamins

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3243890により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

Improves Energy Level

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Mincruiserにより Nov 28, 2014 に掲載

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 22