JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

makes a difference!

Reviewer2813563により Nov 21, 2010 に掲載

I have suffered from a chronic fatigue type condition for many years and it has been extremely rare that a product helps me to actually FEEL any better. After 2 weeks I have noticed a definite improvement (nothing spectacular but ANY improvement is a real plus when you are feeling like 'death warmed up' with seemingly no hope!!) I will be continuing to take this. Thanks DR Mercola for the info on 'active ubuiquinol' rather than just Co-Enzyme Q10!

High Quality

Reviewer1759549により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

You can tell these are high quality. They definitely seem to do the job. I was taking a much higher dose of resveratrol which I use as an anti-inflamitory (sinuses) but the lower dose in this product combined with the coq10 seems to do the job as well plus I don't seem to be getting sick when every one else around me is. May not be 100% attributable to this product as I take D3,D-Limonene and a few other innocuous vitamins but I believe it to be a strong contributor.

Resveratrol neglectable

JasonArgoにより Jan 10, 2013 に掲載

very good Ubiquinol LiCaps, but 20mg of resveratrol is way too little, not a good combination. Won't buy this again. I'm now on "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps", quite good. 只有 20mg 的resveratrol, 价高量低, 没什么用. 这种 "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps" 不错.

Improves Energy Level

Mincruiserにより Nov 28, 2014 に掲載

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

Vital Vitamins

Reviewer3243890により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

BEWARE OF DUTY COSTS NOT DISCLOSED IF IN CANADA. ALL STORES CARRY IT CHEAPER

5318922711120346546により May 21, 2014 に掲載

This product itself is phenomenal. However the only reason I ordered from this site was it advertised IN Canada as well as quick shipping. We have this product in all of our health stores in Ontario Canada for 50.00 but I found it on this site on sale for 42.22, 23% off. So for me it was worth ordering. I just received it and had to pay an additional 22.00 DUTY FEE which is ridiculous for such a small bottle of vitamins in addition to the fact it was not disclosed in any of the check out windows. So if you are Canadian, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!! And for the record, I have never written a negative review.

Absolutely Great!

Reviewer1268598により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

Taking this particular CoQ10 has helped my immune system a lot. Not taking this would otherwise make my immune system less functional. I get more energy than if I was not taking it. Great product!

All the right stuff

DinaB123により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This one is for the long haul. If I live till 100, it means it works. Now it's too soon to tell, but the ingredients are the best quality. The manufacturer uses certified organic raw materials, is socially responsible and production is cGMP certified.

Best ubiquinol!

Reviewer1840838により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

I believe this is the best ubiquinol product out there.

Two in One

Reviewer2314936により Apr 22, 2012 に掲載

It's great having these two essential supplements in one. Cuts down the number of pills I have to swallow.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22