JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Renew Life, Flora Bear for Kids, Natural Orange Flavor, 60 Tablets (REN-31070)

Reviewer2215125により Jun 28, 2008 に掲載

I like it and my 4 years old daughter love it. After 1,5 month that she takes this product the bad smell in her mouth had gone and I think her stomach flora is much better now.

Izabell

Reviewer1987449により Feb 22, 2009 に掲載

excellent and prompt service,keep up a good work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

we call them sweet tarts

Reviewer2936244により Oct 14, 2007 に掲載

these are a great chaser after the cromga fish oil packets. great taste. important when your kids are taking antibiotics. my kids call them sweet tarts!

Kids love them

Reviewer2196357により Nov 22, 2007 に掲載

My kids love these!

Kids LOVED it!!

Reviewer1459438により Nov 27, 2007 に掲載

My kids who are picky eaters LOVED these! Great taste!

Flora Bear for Kids

Reviewer3006105により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

Kids like the flavor and don't complain about taking it. Seems to help them stay healthier.

mom of 2

Reviewer2712204により May 31, 2008 に掲載

My girls don't complain about the taste of this tablet. Exactly what we needed!

RENEW LIFE FLORA BEAR FOR KIDS

Reviewer1668489により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON, SO I DO NOT KNOW IF HIS PARRENTS HAVE GIVEN IT TO HIM. I AM SURE IT IS GOOD BECAUSE ALL OF THE RENEW LIFE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD.

Good stuff and yummy!

Reviewer1483058により Aug 31, 2009 に掲載

The kids really did love these as much as the comments say they will. I loved it! It gave me piece of mind knowing at least they have this in their systems even if what they think they want all day is fruit snacks and gum!

Flora Bear for Kids

Reviewer2852095により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

Both of my children have taken these for the last 3 years. They love the flavor. We do not seem to have all of the colds, runny noses, viral infections, etc., they were always coming down with. I'm not saying these are a "cure-all", but, since my 2 have started taking them - we only go to the doctor to get routine check-ups

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22