JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Renew Life, Flora Bear for Kids, Natural Orange Flavor, 60 Tablets (REN-31070)

Reviewer2215125により Jun 28, 2008 に掲載

I like it and my 4 years old daughter love it. After 1,5 month that she takes this product the bad smell in her mouth had gone and I think her stomach flora is much better now.

Perfect for toddlers

Reviewer2342921により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

It took me a very long time to find a product my finicky 2 year old son would consume, let alone enjoy. He loves this!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Only probiotic daughter will eat

4672265327517422305により Jan 25, 2014 に掲載

This is the only probiotic my daughter will eat. It works well to regulate her BM.

mom of 2

Reviewer2712204により May 31, 2008 に掲載

My girls don't complain about the taste of this tablet. Exactly what we needed!

Great product

LocutusOfBorgにより Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

Great product

Flora Bear for Kids

Reviewer2852095により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

Both of my children have taken these for the last 3 years. They love the flavor. We do not seem to have all of the colds, runny noses, viral infections, etc., they were always coming down with. I'm not saying these are a "cure-all", but, since my 2 have started taking them - we only go to the doctor to get routine check-ups

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

we call them sweet tarts

Reviewer2936244により Oct 14, 2007 に掲載

these are a great chaser after the cromga fish oil packets. great taste. important when your kids are taking antibiotics. my kids call them sweet tarts!

Good for kids

Reviewer2937505により May 31, 2010 に掲載

My kids like these. It's hard for me to find a probiotic both my kids will take. They always take this without complaint.

Flora Bear for Kids

Reviewer3006105により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

Kids like the flavor and don't complain about taking it. Seems to help them stay healthier.

Great for young kids

Reviewer1121338により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

LOVE this. My children chew it up everyday:)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22