JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I hoped for more...

Reviewer3166456により Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

5179787325484961853により Dec 02, 2014 に掲載

But sometimes need more than normal dose.

OK product

Reviewer2995787により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

Not very profound but has a relaxing effect

TRULY DOES HELP!

Reviewer1549019により May 06, 2011 に掲載

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Product

Reviewer2480018により Jul 21, 2010 に掲載

Not too bad

Great stuff!

Reviewer1329894により May 07, 2010 に掲載

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Reviewer2875411により Aug 11, 2009 に掲載

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

GREAT!

Reviewer2458533により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Reviewer1647646により Dec 29, 2008 に掲載

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14