JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helps Suppress Appetite!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

I tried this and it does seem to help suppress your appetite if it is taken about 20 minutes before you eat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes so horrible I can't even try

mellydanceにより Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

I question the positive reviews on this one, it doesn't seem to make sense this would even work, and I think some of the reviewers have been paid or given product. Granted, I couldn't keep it up for long because the taste and texture were so nasty, so even though I was willing to try it, it ended up sitting in the fridge for so long I eventually chucked it. What a shame since it wasn't cheap.

perfect product

5537659979085134856により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

I really helped in burning some belly fats

GREAT TASTING AND EFFECTIVE

5323287804233221106により Oct 14, 2014 に掲載

Tastes great straight off the spoon and my tummy isn't getting bigger so that is a plus. Am going to continue using this product for the 16 weeks and see how it pans out.

Good Weight loss

volcanoにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

4th Bottle of 16 oz but no positive results

Humayunにより Jun 04, 2013 に掲載

I have taken total of 3 and now on 4th bottle but sadly no results seen so far.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

belly transformation and upper shoulders in 3 days

Reviewer1988592により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I've taken this three days now I can feel a small transformation occurring on my belly and upper shoulders even a little mood too which montel also pointed this out didn't realize great product without side effects or even exercising I can imagine what it will do in 3 months but I feel bottom section of my tummy firming before was total fat. Was lucky to get it on special at 15bucks is a good deal.

Yummy

MyDiscountCode-CAG402により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I'm giving it four stars because it tastes really, really good! I haven't noticed anything on the scale or tape measure though... I won a few Safslim products on a facebook campaign, that's why I got them :D

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

OK, so..so, yummy taste although..

4700834908137855291により Mar 26, 2013 に掲載

Tastes so delicious i could just buy it for the taste alone. Didn't really work on my tummy though, was epecting at least an inch off by the time i finished the bottle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています