Rebody Safslim, Hunger Caps with Satiereal Saffron Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

¥2,739
¥3,287
¥ 2738.83
Savings of: ¥548 (17% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Ummm

Posted by Reviewer2452131 on Apr 10, 2012

For some reason I have experienced irritability and anxiety while taking this product. It is supposed to curve appetite and produce a good feeling of well being. After two weeks I decided not to take this product. I might try again at a later date. I guess I am in that 1% category of having adverse reactions to it. It comes highly recommended by Dr. Oz. Try at your own risk. Just keep in mind, just because a product is made from all natural products does not necessarily mean that it's a perfect fit for you and will produce no side effects. I am however consuming 3 tsp of sunflower seeds daily. These do help curve my appetite taken before meals and supposedly burn fat cells. Good luck!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1676850 on Mar 28, 2012

I have used the Rebody Safslim Hunger Caps for 2 weeks so far. After the fourth day I really noticed a difference in my appetite. I am usually always looking for something to eat or thinking about what I will eat later. After taking the caps (2 a day) I really don't think about food between meals or before going to bed. I really don't crave high fat or sugar foods near as much anymore. I am very impressed with these caps. I will continue to use. I just noticed that I am down 3 pounds since I started taking them too. It's a win for me so far.

Works, If

Posted by Reviewer2188886 on Jun 18, 2013

Quick tip for those that find it doesn't work. Saffron sustains serotonin levels. If you're older, you're more likely to have serotonin deficiency. That is what causes emotional overeating and depression. Saffron raises and maintains your serotonin level when taken twice daily. If you have high serotonin levels, you'll likely find it act as a irritant. Excess serotonin is the cause of that. For those that have neurological sensitivities, it may spur on manic episodes. Something like St John's Wort does same. If you fall into latter "too much serotonin" camp, try Green Coffee Bean Extract, Raspberry Ketones, and African Mangos. They do not overload your serotogenic system and are alternative ways to effectively curb appetite.

awsome

Posted by Reviewer2213060 on Apr 02, 2012

since starting this product i have quit drinking soda and have lost about 5 pounds. In just a little over a week. I can't swer to it but i ave also quit smoking i dont even have cravings for a ciggerett. just throwing that in there on the off chance it is what helped. but as for now i am very satisfied with this product. i just wish they werent sold out so i could get more.ugggggggggg

No Change,

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Jun 18, 2012

I got caught up in the hype, bought 3 bottles and found no change in my appetite, I found that I was hungrier. tried it in the am, and the pm. I am diabetic and I found this product useless, even though I have taken it religiously as directed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »