JA

5309283177494466524により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

Thank you very much liked Good Excellent

Works, If

Reviewer2188886により Jun 18, 2013 に掲載

Quick tip for those that find it doesn't work. Saffron sustains serotonin levels. If you're older, you're more likely to have serotonin deficiency. That is what causes emotional overeating and depression. Saffron raises and maintains your serotonin level when taken twice daily. If you have high serotonin levels, you'll likely find it act as a irritant. Excess serotonin is the cause of that. For those that have neurological sensitivities, it may spur on manic episodes. Something like St John's Wort does same. If you fall into latter "too much serotonin" camp, try Green Coffee Bean Extract, Raspberry Ketones, and African Mangos. They do not overload your serotogenic system and are alternative ways to effectively curb appetite.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

headache

Reviewer1469511により Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

I ordered this product based on the reviews. It certainly is repressing my appetite so I could see how I could be losing weight. It left me nauseous, but most importantly left me with a detox headache. I moved down to one pill a day with the same results, so I will need to give it a break. Maybe I will try in a couple of weeks again.

no weight lost

5469275327759598300により Jan 13, 2013 に掲載

helped with appetite control but didnt lose any yet...at 3.5 weeks

It Works for Me!

5454755957509246651により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

Bought the product to help with tremendous mood swings and carb. cravings caused by PMS and some hope to lose weight. Every month my efforts to lose weight was sabotaged by PMS. The best results are reached over time as the bottle says. After the first week, I noticed appetite changes; feeling fuller fast. By the 3rd week, I wasn't: eating between meals like before, eating a lot of carbs, and emotionally eating. After 5 weeks, my PMS symptons are mild. My mood is a lot happier and steadier. I still have minimal cravings, but I am not out of control. I eat when I feel hungry and stop when satisfied. I have lost inches and weight due to combining exercising, good eating habits and this product. I couldn't have done it without Re-Body Hunger Caps. I'm buying some more today!

Undecided

Reviewer2661026により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

You have to want to stop the cravings by reducing your sugar intake a lot.

Saterial Saffron Extract

5702615038509124220により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

My doctor said I need to wait until after my one of my treatments is done, before I start this...So I have yet to try it... but he has had patients use this product and he tells me that they all lost weight while using it. He also reports that those patients experienced slightly elevated mood while using the product and cautions those people with bi-polar disorder to use this only with close monitoring by their physician.

curb my appetite

5087170328310174898により Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

I took Dr.Oz's guest recommendation on the saffron extract.This stuff works.I have to make myself eat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1850201により Jul 18, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Actually seems to work!

Reviewer2253662により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

I have to say, I'm pretty surprised at how well this product works. I was a little skeptical thinking it was just the next hot thing and was pumped up to be something it wasn't simply for being on Dr. Oz, but it seems to actually curb your appetite a bit. It's not a miracle pill, but it does curb those between meal cravings. You do have to take it pretty religiously to get the proper effects (twice a day), but the days I forgot I notice that I am ravenous and the days I remember, I'm ok for a while. Overall, I'd say this product is worth the money.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19