JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Rebody Safslim, ブレイクスルー・ベリー・ファット・ソリューション、 デリシャス・タンジェリン・クリーム・フュージョン、16オンス (454 g)

カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 5-star
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Nancy

23 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2887351により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Product is effective!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3221078により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

sooooo good

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1310601により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Tastes great!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1659350により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

살이 진짜 빠지긴 빠졌네요.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5046092180038052667により Dec 08, 2012 に掲載

일단 많이 먹으면 배가 아픈데 이 제품때문인지는 모르겠네요. 그래서 덜 먹게 되구요. 지퍼가 안 잠기던 패딩이 잠기고...이것때문인건지 마떼차때문인건지...안먹어서 그런건지....^^ 여튼 맛도 괜찮아서 같이 해볼려구요. ^^

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »