JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nancy

Reviewer2887351により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I loved the taste of the tangarine and I have managed to lose some of my belly fat and it has only been 3 weeks. I have not been doing anything different as I am in a wheelchair so exercise is not really an option

Product is effective!

Reviewer3221078により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

I've been taking 2 bottles (1 month) and i have lost 2kg without exercise, tummy seems to be smaller as well. It curbs my appetite and sweet cravings. I love this product because there is no side effects.

This is tasty isn't it!

Reviewer1582777により Jul 03, 2012 に掲載

It is a lot of money to pay for a creamy drink, and I can't say for sure that it works, to be honest. I think it does have some effect on curbing my appetite through the day, but when I'm hungry, I'm hungry...

Tastes great!

Reviewer1659350により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

Don't know if it works, as I have only used 1 bottle so far. The taste is just like a dreamsicle-yummy!

sooooo good

Reviewer1310601により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

This tastes yummy. easy to take. I used to take safflower oil and had great results. I was foolish to stop it, because my middle is more round, so I'm hoping that this will get it back to where it was/ Dont stop safflower oil when you see results, you will regret it like I have!!!

Love the taste~

Reviewer2939784により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

I started taking this 3 wks ago. No results yet but i do love the taste. It is sweet and makes me not crave sweets. Will continue to try for 2months to see if i see any results. fast shipping, excellent service.

살이 진짜 빠지긴 빠졌네요.

5046092180038052667により Dec 08, 2012 に掲載

일단 많이 먹으면 배가 아픈데 이 제품때문인지는 모르겠네요. 그래서 덜 먹게 되구요. 지퍼가 안 잠기던 패딩이 잠기고...이것때문인건지 마떼차때문인건지...안먹어서 그런건지....^^ 여튼 맛도 괜찮아서 같이 해볼려구요. ^^

It Seems To Work For Me

5064539998007254430により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

So far I am satisfied with Safslim. I've noticed that my belly has flattened out when I use this product.

DID NOTHING FOR ME

Reviewer1107614により Jul 27, 2015 に掲載

I'm 5'3", 122lbs, athletic build. Workout 6 times a week. Don't have a belly but due to perimenopause I noticed my waist had started to get thicker. Took this faithfully but noticed no change whatsoever. maybe i even put on weight due to ingesting these extra calories. Go figure...

Safslim Safflower Oil

Reviewer1634625により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I've only been using this product for a little over a week, to soon to tell. I will say it tastes delicous.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18