JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

doesn't mix

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

Rainbow light

Reviewer2670335により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

I think that the product has many health benefits but the gritty taste was pretty bad. I probably wouldn't order this again.

Not tasty

Reviewer2227545により Jul 22, 2008 に掲載

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

Never received

5288109789500801521により Jan 15, 2013 に掲載

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

Yuck!

Reviewer2422223により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

This is some nasty stuff. It's gritty and tastes horrible. It's going in the trash as soon as I get something to replace it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product is not for me..

Reviewer2394286により Sep 09, 2008 に掲載

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I don't like this product.

Reviewer1438457により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

Taste Bad

Reviewer3009488により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

I'm sure this is a good source of non-dairy, non-soy protein, but the taste is horrible. I know other reviewers said it taste good but it's hard to believe we were tasting the same product.

Rainbow light review

Reviewer1547427により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

skip it

Reviewer1862879により Aug 07, 2010 に掲載

The taste and consistency is terrible. I really need to doctor it up with greens+ berry and stevia.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12