JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

doesn't mix

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Never received

5288109789500801521により Jan 15, 2013 に掲載

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Taste

Reviewer1461355により Dec 20, 2010 に掲載

I will be sending one of the packages back. I was not happy with the taste.

No recomandation!

Reviewer1071080により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

This was really syntethic of taste!! I had to trow the whole package, because I could not finish it. Both tried with rice milk, and water.

skip it

Reviewer1862879により Aug 07, 2010 に掲載

The taste and consistency is terrible. I really need to doctor it up with greens+ berry and stevia.

Rainbow light review

Reviewer1547427により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

Taste Bad

Reviewer3009488により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

I'm sure this is a good source of non-dairy, non-soy protein, but the taste is horrible. I know other reviewers said it taste good but it's hard to believe we were tasting the same product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I don't like this product.

Reviewer1438457により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product is not for me..

Reviewer2394286により Sep 09, 2008 に掲載

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

Not tasty

Reviewer2227545により Jul 22, 2008 に掲載

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています