JA

¥1,999

のセーブ: ¥600 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • この商品を配送できる季節は限られています:

この季節は熱に弱いので、 10月1日から6月14日の間のみ、お買い求めいただくことが出来ます6月15日から9月30日の間の夏季は、配送中の商品の腐敗や溶解を防ぐために、一時的に販売中止とさせていただきます。

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

SO YUMY, SO GOOD!

4825885921982505378により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

These Rainbow Light Probiotic Gummies are so yum and the probiotics have helped with my digestion and clear up my skin. Ever though these are targeted for children, I am a young adult and would recommend not just for children but also for people who have a hard time swallowing tablets such as myself. The only down fall is that they are too yum, sometimes I find myself having more then the recommendation.

works for us

tesslouiseにより Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

Pros: -Rainbow Light is a brand I trust. -The gummies are shelf-stable. -My daughter likes them. They taste good. -It is easier for me to give her a gummy than to mix a powder into food or drink and coax her to finish it. Cons: -The gummies are EXTREMELY chewy and so the label's "age 4 and up" guideline is no joke.

These are so good

Reviewer2782963により Dec 03, 2012 に掲載

These are so tasty, I have servre acid reflux and they help balance my system so it isn't as sensitive. Really good price here on i-Herb.

Rainbow

4900008745515125202により Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

Cool!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

4893991172490888255により Sep 26, 2012 に掲載

Good tasty! Exellent Flavor

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tastes good, but not sure if actually working

Reviewer2432935により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

I lovvvve the flavor of these gummies, but I'm not totally convinced that they work as far as the probiotic benefits are concerned. I can see these working for children, possibly, as a warm-up to taking daily probiotics. They are dosed at 2x day, which is better for kids b/c they are so delicious I'd worry about them OD'ing. I'm a big fan of probiotics, but don't see the same results from this gummy version as I do from the pill form.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6