JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

best Multi for Male

Reviewer3143597により Jan 25, 2007 に掲載

This is the best multi-vitamin for men at Iherb bar none. I have tried various other brands. But Rainbow performance energy for men is awesome.I can honestly tell you start taking this Multi and watch the difference.

High energy horse pills

Reviewer1343866により Jan 14, 2010 に掲載

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

BEST MULTI I HAVE EVER USED

Reviewer1761587により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

I have tried a lot of multivitamins for men including NOW ADAM and OPTIMUM OPTIMEN. This has got to be the best multi I have ever used. I feel like new and in the bedroom, things have really taken off. My erections are harder and stronger and recovery time is shorter than before. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tried many, this one is great!

Reviewer1275562により Sep 04, 2007 に掲載

I have tried many multivitamins over the years and this one just works better than any other I have used previously. The iHerb price makes it very reasonable as well.

Exelent product

RomStaynにより Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

increases strength and energy

Works!

Reviewer3119327により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

The best multi I have used and I've tried many brands. Can feel it when I run out.

From Russian Federation

Reviewer3318065により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

Natural Vitamins! If you take a prescription that the effect will not syabya long wait!

Works as advertised

5163828071394229811により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

I'm 36 years old, and after just a couple of days taking this product the positive effects on my sexual energy and energy level in general were noticeable. I tend to take only half of the recommended four-tablet-a-day dosage, which I find quite satisfactory.

Very good !

5317510864278204475により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I could feel the effect on day one. Felt great and had much more energy than usual. They're also food-based so no stomach issues. Will order again for sure !

Supplement