iHerbは初めての方?

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

¥1,664
¥2,378
¥ 1664.49
Savings of: ¥714 (30% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (18)

Best Calcium I've Ever Used - Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Sep 23, 2009

Rainbow Light was recommended to me about 5 years ago. I started with one of their multivitamin/mineral complexes. When I ran out of the calcium I had been using about 4 years ago, the Just Once was highly recommended. I have osteopenia (a step before osteoporosis) and had been taking a prescription to build bones which I had to stop because of the side affects (It was actually leaching the calcium out of my bones!). Since taking the Just Once without the 'script, I've had another bone density scan...the results were better than any of the others I had in the past. My GYN now recommends Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium to all her patients!! A great supplement that really delivers.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Rainbow Light Food based calcium assimilates well.

Posted by Reviewer3069395 on Jan 04, 2008

My bone density test was improved by this product, though I admit I have been taking 2 a day rather than the suggested one.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

one a day is a good thing

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good men's multi. Nothing in it my husband doesn't want or need. Nothing missing either. Worth the cost because you take it once a day. No ill side effects. I've been ordering from IHerb for two years now the quality and service is excellent I kkep ordering for some time.

Best Kind of Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Dec 16, 2009

All research indicates that food-based calcium is the only one that 100% absorbable. I love the fact that Rainbow makes this in a pill.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Love the Rainbow products... body had to adjust to the Horsetail

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I really like all the Rainbow Light vitamins, we use them exclusiv,y at our house now. The only thing I noticed about this product was that two says after starting to use it my urine smelled awful, I am pregnant so I am sure in part my nose was just extra sensitive... then after 4 days of getting progressivly worse it just went away. Asked my midwife about it and she said it could have been the horsetail as it cleans out your kidneys. The smell went away and I love it.