JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Life Changing!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2491397により May 07, 2010 に掲載

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

Great for skin reactions

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2618378により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Effective!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3013345により Aug 20, 2009 に掲載

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

Stop itching very effective

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5032846949482008511により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

Natural allergy relief

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2378235により May 26, 2011 に掲載

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16