JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,484

¥2,120

のセーブ: ¥636 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

  • この商品を配送できる季節は限られています:

    この季節は熱に弱いので、 10月1日から6月14日の間のみ、お買い求めいただくことが出来ます6月15日から9月30日の間の夏季は、配送中の商品の腐敗や溶解を防ぐために、一時的に販売中止とさせていただきます。

  • レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

    Not tasty... hard to trick

    Reviewer1779663により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

    Sadly, my girl is not into the gummy bear. I tried eating it also, and the "multivit" taste is rather strong. The bears are opaque in color and taste fairly yukky - honestly. They are a little more tough than the normal gummy bears and medicinal in nature. The packaging of dark dark green doesn't help too.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Savanyú, de hatásos

    Reviewer3255274により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

    Praktikus, kis tasakokban vannak a vitaminok, napi adagolásban. Ezért könnyem magunkkal tudjuk vinni, utazáshoz is, iskolába is. A két kisfiam szedi, szeretik nagyon az ízét, mindig kérni akarnak többet belőle. Az a jó ebben, hogy az összetevők természetesek.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Different Packing Same Taste

    4916912406225136118により May 18, 2015 に掲載

    Was surprised by the new packaging but kids still love it as much.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Good item

    4626226226268192987により Jun 13, 2016 に掲載

    Kids like the taste :)

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    ok

    4868025581023876626により May 21, 2016 に掲載

    Ok

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Fast delivery, but...

    Reviewer2265600により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

    As usual the delivery was very fast, however this time two of the items I was looking for were out of stock. So instead of purchasing the Sour Gummy bears vitamines for my children I bought this ones, that are all stuck together in their individual packages. I purchased two boxes, and are almost done with the first one, hopefully the second box is in better shape or maybe this vitamines are always like this. In any event I'm going to stick with buying my usual sour ones.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    I dont know why

    Reviewer1819889により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

    I gave this to my 8-year-old daughter, and found dropsy on her eyes. Then I tried one package and I felt headache and vertigo.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Daughter loves them

    Reviewer1823221により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

    My 7-yr-old likes the taste, and she can't wait to see what colors the 3 gummies are when getting the package.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Great for kids

    ALorenにより Oct 20, 2012 に掲載

    My kids love this!

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Good

    Reviewer1843932により Nov 05, 2011 に掲載

    A little too sugary in my opinion, but nice as a snack with some nutritional value.

    認証済の購入

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    商品 1 - 10 の合計 69

    « 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »