JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,387

¥1,981

のセーブ: ¥595 (30 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • この商品を配送できる季節は限られています:

    この季節は熱に弱いので、 10月1日から6月14日の間のみ、お買い求めいただくことが出来ます6月15日から9月30日の間の夏季は、配送中の商品の腐敗や溶解を防ぐために、一時的に販売中止とさせていただきます。

  • レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

    Not tasty... hard to trick

    Reviewer1779663により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

    Sadly, my girl is not into the gummy bear. I tried eating it also, and the "multivit" taste is rather strong. The bears are opaque in color and taste fairly yukky - honestly. They are a little more tough than the normal gummy bears and medicinal in nature. The packaging of dark dark green doesn't help too.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Savanyú, de hatásos

    Reviewer3255274により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

    Praktikus, kis tasakokban vannak a vitaminok, napi adagolásban. Ezért könnyem magunkkal tudjuk vinni, utazáshoz is, iskolába is. A két kisfiam szedi, szeretik nagyon az ízét, mindig kérni akarnak többet belőle. Az a jó ebben, hogy az összetevők természetesek.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Fast delivery, but...

    Reviewer2265600により Oct 21, 2008 に掲載

    As usual the delivery was very fast, however this time two of the items I was looking for were out of stock. So instead of purchasing the Sour Gummy bears vitamines for my children I bought this ones, that are all stuck together in their individual packages. I purchased two boxes, and are almost done with the first one, hopefully the second box is in better shape or maybe this vitamines are always like this. In any event I'm going to stick with buying my usual sour ones.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    I dont know why

    Reviewer1819889により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

    I gave this to my 8-year-old daughter, and found dropsy on her eyes. Then I tried one package and I felt headache and vertigo.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Kid's Vitamins

    Reviewer1079652により Jun 13, 2008 に掲載

    Great product,thanks, my kids love them, even my picky 3 year old.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Great value, kids love it!

    Reviewer1143765により Jun 15, 2008 に掲載

    My stepson loves taking his vitamins with these and actually asks for them. Very reasonably priced.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Great

    Reviewer2563364により Jul 23, 2010 に掲載

    Great value and wonderful product.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    thanks

    Reviewer1240793により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

    thanks

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    The kid loves it!

    Reviewer2398343により May 18, 2011 に掲載

    likes the tast and all.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    Rainbow Light Gumm Bears

    Reviewer2177666により Nov 04, 2008 に掲載

    My two toddlers love the Gummy Bear. The taste is great and I recommend them for fuzzy eaters.

    このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

    商品 1 - 10 の合計 68

    « 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »