JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Rainbow Light, GreenDog Naturals, Healthy Motion, Natural Chicken Flavor, 60 Chewable Tablets

¥1,731

商品 1 - 2 の合計 2

My Bernese Mountain Dog Would Definitely Give 5 Stars - Just Loving These

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TrueShoppingAdviceにより Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

I have used these four years for my Bernese Mountain Dog who has arthritis and these have kept her almost symptomless. She really loves the taste. However, my friend have a labrador who did not eat these tablets at all. So you do not know before trying. For fussy eaters the powder form might be a better way to start. The composition of product is good. Lots of glucosamine and MSM. I am very happy to see ginger included as well, it does make a difference for arhtritic pains. You might want to give your dog an additional good fish oil supplement for a proper omega-3 dosage which is good for joints especially when there is a chronic inflammation like arthritis. The amount of fish oil blend in this product is too small. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES button below - thank you. You can read more reviews of the products I have purchased from iHerb by clicking my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Smells like annais seeds

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2987383により May 11, 2011 に掲載

My dog will not eat it even if it's mixed in with his kibbles. Because the tablets are too large, you have to break it into 3-4 pieces and more if in kibbles. He is 60lbs dog.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?