JA

のセーブ: ¥614 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• この商品を配送できる季節は限られています:

この季節は熱に弱いので、 10月1日から6月14日の間のみ、お買い求めいただくことが出来ます6月15日から9月30日の間の夏季は、配送中の商品の腐敗や溶解を防ぐために、一時的に販売中止とさせていただきます。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

So happy to have found this product!

Reviewer1874083により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

My 2-year old was having very infrequent bowel movements like every 5, 6, 7 days and only after giving a saline laxative. After eating the gummy worms she has bowel movements atleast 4 times a week. She eats them every other day or her bowels are too lose. I give her plum juice on the off days and she is much more regular. I like that this product should not have any longer term effects such as dependency like the laxatives. Defintitely try it!

nice

Reviewer1964882により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

kids love them

Reviewer1161292により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

Great product. My kids love them.

Love them!

Donicaにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

Kids love them!

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

These are an excellent product for kids who tend to get constipated. I started using them daily with my son to promote regularity and it is working. So easy to give and they taste great. Using one every other day and the results are great! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Fiber Garden Gummies

Reviewer1987495により Apr 10, 2011 に掲載

Son like it. The individual pack is very handy for travelling.

my kid loves it.

Reviewer1764361により Jul 01, 2011 に掲載

I have a child who doesn't eat fruits and vegies.. But he loves this thing. Love this product!~ will buy it again.

not too bad

Reviewer2152395により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

the taste didn't really appeal to me but my 2 yr old who doesn't take any veggie simply loves it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for fussy eaters or just boosting fibre in diet

organic-down-underにより Sep 17, 2012 に掲載

My girls enjoy these, they say they are sour but au dint find them sour at all. They are a little rubbery n texture but my kids happily eat them thinking they are Lillie's. There are 4 per individual pack and apparently contain aloof fibre and vitamins from fruit and veggies. A perfect for fussy eaters to host the fibre intake and help keep them regular. Will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Multi-Fruit Flavors, 30 Packets, 8.5 oz (240 g)

opheartにより Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

We liked it. My friend ordered this product too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15