JA

¥1,503

¥2,148

のセーブ: ¥645 (30 % オフ)

• この商品を配送できる季節は限られています:

この季節は熱に弱いので、 10月1日から6月14日の間のみ、お買い求めいただくことが出来ます6月15日から9月30日の間の夏季は、配送中の商品の腐敗や溶解を防ぐために、一時的に販売中止とさせていただきます。

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

perfect fix for constipation

4835423906677064078により Jun 01, 2014 に掲載

Not sour at all, tastes great, love all flavors. I live in hot humid climate and don't find these melting so I don't know why the description says they do. I don't store them in the fridge. It does work on my pre-schooler and takes under 24h to take effect. I find it a better natural alternative to probiotic tablets and taking prune juice which causes cramping. These cause no side effects which are great.

Tasty

lollianにより May 05, 2014 に掲載

Portion controlled packs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The taste is reach and natural

Reviewer2865445により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

Tastes really good. Nice insects shapes . But unfortunately my son doesn't want to try them .

Kids love them!

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

These are an excellent product for kids who tend to get constipated. I started using them daily with my son to promote regularity and it is working. So easy to give and they taste great. Using one every other day and the results are great! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love them!

Donicaにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful packaging & taste

4693209361876220499により Nov 17, 2012 に掲載

My constipated 2 y.o. loves these, so much easier getting him to take this rather than Lactulose. Due to his age, we give him half the recommended dosage of 1 pack for 4 year olds but I can't say it's worked fantastic in terms of regulating his bowel movements.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for fussy eaters or just boosting fibre in diet

organic-down-underにより Sep 17, 2012 に掲載

My girls enjoy these, they say they are sour but au dint find them sour at all. They are a little rubbery n texture but my kids happily eat them thinking they are Lillie's. There are 4 per individual pack and apparently contain aloof fibre and vitamins from fruit and veggies. A perfect for fussy eaters to host the fibre intake and help keep them regular. Will buy again.

not too bad

Reviewer2152395により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

the taste didn't really appeal to me but my 2 yr old who doesn't take any veggie simply loves it.

Ok

Maggisにより Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

Not the best I've tasted, but still good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Multi-Fruit Flavors, 30 Packets, 8.5 oz (240 g)

opheartにより Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

We liked it. My friend ordered this product too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15