JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Sour Berry, Apple & Mandarin Flavors, 30 Packets, 4 Gummies (8 g) Each

¥1,712
その他のレビュー (11)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

So happy to have found this product!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1874083により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

My 2-year old was having very infrequent bowel movements like every 5, 6, 7 days and only after giving a saline laxative. After eating the gummy worms she has bowel movements atleast 4 times a week. She eats them every other day or her bowels are too lose. I give her plum juice on the off days and she is much more regular. I like that this product should not have any longer term effects such as dependency like the laxatives. Defintitely try it!

nice

Reviewer1964882により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

kids love them

Reviewer1161292により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

Great product. My kids love them.

Love them!

Donicaにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

Kids love them!

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

These are an excellent product for kids who tend to get constipated. I started using them daily with my son to promote regularity and it is working. So easy to give and they taste great. Using one every other day and the results are great! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15