JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good!

MarieMRにより Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!

i like it

5268859773194419709により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

great!!

Eases digestive pains

Reviewer2917570により Sep 29, 2013 に掲載

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product

4769323481488732755により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product

Reviewer1499428により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています