JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer1499428により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

Great product

4769323481488732755により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

Eases digestive pains

Reviewer2917570により Sep 29, 2013 に掲載

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

You won't be disappointed

5479736222909110784により Jun 04, 2016 に掲載

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

i like it

5268859773194419709により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

great!!

Good!

MarieMRにより Mar 09, 2014 に掲載

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6