JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Extremely high quality ghee but...

Reviewer1273925により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

This is a truly great quality ghee product, very very hard to surpass this kind of quality. Basically no water in it, a great yellow golden color and the flavor is great, thanks to organic grass fed cows. Very happy that iherb is now carrying this product, wanted to try this brand of ghee for years, just ordered my 2nd bottle. Review update: I have reduced my rating for this product, since I found that it does not store well at room temperature after opening. I dont understand this, the cooking test revealed no water, the only explanation would be there is some slight mild solids residue from incomplete processing, so my my recommendation is to store it in the fridge after opening. Will contact the manufacturer for an explanation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I didn't like it. But I can see why others do.

Reviewer1072897により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

This butter is definitely a matter of taste. While I can see why somebody will love it, I myself just can't... I've tried, but to me it strongly resembles some kind of brown cheese which I just can't stand. :/ On a positive note, I do use it alot in cooking. It works great there and I doesn't particulary notice the taste. It's just butterish. Also; it is organic! I'm really really happy that the variety of organic products is widening and is available for international customers. Especially one like this. :D

Ghee

Reviewer2819736により Feb 09, 2012 に掲載

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not a very rich flavour.

Reviewer2924065により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

I love that this is from grassfed cows, organic and yellow. But the flavour was not as rich as other Ghee that I have eaten

"Good product,poor packaging"

4812503740031722350により Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

The product, organic ghee is excellent. However, you need to improve your packaging as three of the ten jars were smashed. My suggestion is, that each jar should be bubble wrapped and no space for movement. Malcolm Watts

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yet to figure out how to use

4910802500024012430により Dec 07, 2013 に掲載

I read so many reviews on this about how incredible this is with its flavor but my first experience was plain. I still think that it's good because it's organic.

Good product, but leaked on the delivery

4840509983316950209により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Good product, but leaked on the delivery

too rich

Reviewer3309192により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

saturated to unsaturated ratio too high. just because its organic, doesn't mean it's healthy, in this case.

버터기름 냄새가 확..나요..

Reviewer3264568により Mar 13, 2014 に掲載

별루..서울우유 버터가 버터향이 들어가 있긴 하지만..훨씬 나아요 이건 버터기름 냄새가..스믈스물.. 아 맛없어요..마늘빵 만들어봣는데..전혀 그맛이 안 나네요..

Strong smell

5460293917633342378により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

I am sure I am not using this correctly. Because no matter how much heat I apply or how long I cook the food, the strong milkish-buttery scent doesn't seem to dissipate. Even though I love butter, I feel like the smell is too strong for me. If you're using it to replace conventional butter and is allergic (sensitive?) to the scent, I wouldn't recommend it. However, if you know what ghee is supposed to be like, I'm sure this could be a good buy!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14