JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for pets

Reviewer2051082により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

SEAVIVE

Reviewer1205728により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Reviewer3158767により Jan 31, 2007 に掲載

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Reviewer1963688により Jun 07, 2008 に掲載

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Reviewer2402937により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

Effective

Reviewer1114391により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Reviewer1249283により May 02, 2012 に掲載

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

something new to try

Reviewer2981753により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

I usually order Seacure, which seems to be not available anywhere on the planet. This seemed similar enough to use as a stand in. I have no comparison as far as my systems functioning. I feel fine so my guess would be that this product is doing what I need.

Telesha Hochstetler

Reviewer1514591により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

Have used before and it is a good product.

Seavive

Reviewer2626926により Oct 06, 2008 に掲載

This product is excellent. I have already used seacure with great success. iherb are great people to do business with and I will definitely be dealing with them again. Thank you so much

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14