JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great for pets

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2051082により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

SEAVIVE

Reviewer1205728により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Reviewer3158767により Jan 31, 2007 に掲載

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Reviewer1963688により Jun 07, 2008 に掲載

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Reviewer2402937により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14